PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Edward G. Robinson is a close second. A very close second. Oh and if you haven't tried it yet, well then I have one question which is why did your mom go to an obgyn named Doctor Butterfingers (I kid of course) but seriously it's amazing stuff. Only a dedicated aromatic hater could find that one not totally worthy of their semi regular rotation.

Meerly John

Can't Leave
Aug 4, 2021
Mid-USA
For me it's been C&D Briar Fox, or HH Burley Flake if I want something stronger.

However, with my recent discovery of Savinelli Brunello Flake, Mac Baren Symphony, and Vanilla Roll Cake I'm less consistent. If I don't wanna put too much thought into it and just smoke, I go for one of those 5 based on what strength I feel like.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
That’s cute
what's that? I assume you mean my new policy of trying to help you with your resolution. :) It's all in fun, and also in my confusion about not liking aros. They're certainly on the bottom of my list of what I want to smoke. Yet I find the hate of them to be like finding someone that hates cake. It's cake it's good. Sure I'd rather have a nicely cooked real meal but who doesn't want some cake?

futureman

Can't Leave
Jul 9, 2011
Ohio (Displaced Central Texan)
Edward G. Robinson is a close second. A very close second. Oh and if you haven't tried it yet, well then I have one question which is why did your mom go to an obgyn named Doctor Butterfingers (I kid of course) but seriously it's amazing stuff. Only a dedicated aromatic hater could find that one not totally worthy of their semi regular rotation.
The description of this tobacco is intriguing. Seems to work on paper but it appears somewhat polarizing.

Reactions: Meerly John

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
The description of this tobacco is intriguing. Seems to work on paper but it appears somewhat polarizing.
it's quite a thing to behold. The thing is it is one of those what else is like it? Answer another tin of it. It's very balanced between flavoring and tobacco. I feel like it might even be a window into a style of blends that isn't really as common these days. It's worth a try though. It is on my short list of blends that I might cry for an hour or two if it got discontinued. Even a lot of the stuff I like a lot I could live without. This and a few others just aren't. I'll put it another way I felt like I made a mistake by not just ordering the tub instead of the sample size (what most people call tins, but they're sample size).

spicy_boiii

Part of the Furniture Now
Aug 5, 2020
Bay Area, California
Previous:
-Balkan Supreme
-Burley Flake #1
-Eight State Burley
-Either old ACP Escudo or LBF

Recently it's been Carter Hall.

I made a promise to myself to smoke up a significant amount of my open stuff, consists of the following:

C&D VA Gentleman, Pegasus, Engine #382, 2020 Cringle Flake, Eight State Burley, Half & Half, EGR, OGS, HH ODF, HH Burley Flake, Semois, ~ounce each of various GH, SG Sam's Flake, Match Elizabethan, old open tin of C&D Dreams of Kadath, a mix of Sutliff TS24 and Haddos, Dan SVH, Chatham Manor, Eso Penzance and Stonehaven, and some other Latakia blends I'll probably never finish and gift away.

After all that's done I'll open some aged/special to me type stuff. Cigars help change things up too.

May 2, 2018
Bucks County, PA
what's that? I assume you mean my new policy of trying to help you with your resolution. :) It's all in fun, and also in my confusion about not liking aros. They're certainly on the bottom of my list of what I want to smoke. Yet I find the hate of them to be like finding someone that hates cake. It's cake it's good. Sure I'd rather have a nicely cooked real meal but who doesn't want some cake?