sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
My Name is Earl
Raising Hope
The Guest Book

Mainly because Greg Garcia is a sick puppy, and I kinda like that. (Sprung will probably be added to this list soon)
My Name I Earl is another favorite. Just LOVE that show, and have it on DVD. The casting was perfection! Jaime Pressly was brilliant as Joy.

Searock Fan

Lifer
Oct 22, 2021
U.S.A.
Last night I watched the latest "The Curse of Oak Island". Every week they find more clues as to where the treasure is hidden. So, assuming the clues they find take them 50% closer to the treasure each week, how long do you think it will be before they find it? puffy

pipingfool

Can't Leave
Sep 29, 2016
Seattle, WA
All time favorites are hard to pinpoint. I guess my measuring stick would be how much I anticipate(d) the upcoming seasons.

1. Ted Lasso
2. Game of Thrones (excluding Season 8)
3. (Tie) - The Mandolorian & Deadwood

Honorable Mentions:

Yellowstone
Stranger Things
Letterkenny
Schitt's Creek
Rick & Morty

The Last of Us will probably be up there in the rankings, but since it's a very new show, it remains to be seen how well it continues to go, but so far I'm really enjoying it. I'm a fan of the games and I like how they have adapted it so far.

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Last night I watched the latest "The Curse of Oak Island". Every week they find more clues as to where the treasure is hidden. So, assuming the clues they find take them 50% closer to the treasure each week, how long do you think it will be before they find it? puffy
An infinity! I've watched parts of most episodes- 10 years of 'em. Always amusing they find something and immediately assume, say Romans were there, not that a much later fellow could have lost it.
Anyway, I am rooting for them. 3/5 Broadcast TV.

mbmoehl

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2022
Metro Detroit
The first 8 episodes of season 1 were incredible. It's been a while since I've thought about this show, but I think it was when they went to the biker bar that the wheels fell off for me. It went from a 9 to a 2 for me.
I don't think I watched season 2 past the first episode, but season 3 was good, but not as good as the first.

Reactions: JOHN72 and RonB
Apr 26, 2012
Washington State
I used to watch that show, but gave up after like season 5. They're too all over the place with their projects. Lets dig for the money pit, spend tons of money, dig two holes, find some clues, weather changes and puts season to bed. Next season bail on digging for the money pit, and go build a damn to hold the water back to look for the tunnels, then bail on that and move on to something else. All the time they keep wasting money and don't get any closer to finding anything significant. How about focus on one thing and exhaust all possibilities before dumping money and time into another thing.

They're never going to find anything. The money and treasure is not there. :D

Jan 27, 2020
I forgot about Northern Exposure. I have the first four seasons on DVD, and loved it. I just don’t have any way to watch DVDs now.

Yea, I check every 6 months or so to see if it's available someplace and am always disappointed. I started watching Ballykissangel because of this thread and it reminds me a little bit of Northern Exposure for some reason.

F

fMf Piper

Yea, I check every 6 months or so to see if it's available someplace and am always disappointed. I started watching Ballykissangel because of this thread and it reminds me a little bit of Northern Exposure for some reason.
Love Ballykissangel, except for season 6. Kind of jumped the shark that season. Have the whole series on DVD.

mingc

Lifer
Jun 20, 2019
The Big Rock Candy Mountains
@Searock Fan @puff_not_snuff I don’t mind resubscribing ti BritBox. If you haven’t checked it out, watch “The Royal” on there. It has a pipesmoking surgeon that has his assistant hold his pipe for him during surgeries. He even saves a man on a golf course by using his pipestem in an emergency tracheotomy. Good show.
That does not sound hygienic.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore