PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
The Twilight Zone frowns on those who try to willfully alter the reality they find themselves in... therefore, Sable and Folanator, you both suddenly find yourselves sharing one small island together - and not with Ginger, nor with Maryanne, but with Mrs. Howell - and you have to either fight over her,... or, share her.
Well, then screw the old sailing ship. I'll take the train.

glassjapan

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 11, 2017
This month I'd say my Becker lovat and some McClelland Yenice Agonya.
But...Ginger is beautiful but seems like a pillow queen. Mary Ann is a farmer's daughter. Easy peasy.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Sable - You board a train, but rather than take you where you wish to go... this particuar train you are on takes you right back to the docks, and meets "another" fated old wooden sailing ship, which look eerily just like the original wrecked ship which was lost at sea... right down to the other passengers and crew; including Folanator and Mrs. Howell...
Cue Twilight Zone music. - Sherm Natman

mikefu

Lifer
Mar 28, 2018
Green Bay
McLelland Oriental no 12 and a Tsuge Thunderstorm Tankard pipe. Durability and smokable in breezy conditions with the wind sleeve.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Sable - LOL! Like this?
cornfield.jpg

Reactions: B.Fee

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
You Ginger or Mary Ann guys are nuts. Mrs Howell is the choice to make, imagine the levels of cellulose.
My tobacco would be a 2001 vintage of Fribourg & Treyer Cut Virginia Plug along with my Rad Davis Calabash.

fh02130mainf-600x316.jpg

trouttimes

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
Lake Martin, AL
Having found myself at odds with an unreasonable crew and set adrift a time or two, I always grab a Savinelli of one style or other and a batch of Balkan Supreme. Fortunately, some lass or another as always missed my company enough to come looking for me before I ran out of tabacco!

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
One instrument and one toby on an uncharted desert isle ...
Stokkebye Amsterdam 83 and a thin-walled Medico brylon (no filters). I'll take something very basic in something indestructible.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013
The pipe?
The one Nate King just developed and showed me at the STL show. It's based on Star Trek transporter technology. You just clench it, imagine where you want to be, and after a few sparkly seconds... there you are. No more deserted island for this kid. :mrgreen:
The tobacco? Doesn't matter. I won't be sticking around to smoke it.

elpfeife

Lifer
Dec 25, 2013
I will take the Rad Davis Calabash that Harris will give me as a Bon voyage present and as much Brigham Hudson Bay as Rod Serling can provide.

recluse

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 11, 2011
What ONE pipe is inside the chest, and what is ONE the tobacco mixture you find inside the chest?
SPC Plum Pudding Special Reserve in a Boswell Shot Shell Poker pipe (flame grain).
boswell-shot-shell-600x396.jpg

npod

Lifer
Jun 11, 2017
Any Castello Opera 44 and any Virginia Flake (Or Sillem’s Commodore Flake).

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Npod - The chest will give you an endless supply of one tabak - but only one - while you are marooned on the deserted island; so there is no "or" option in the situation.
Please stand before the chest, open it, with your cold and empty Castello Opera 44 in hand, look deep inside the chest, and tell us the one tabak which you find inside... Choose carefully, as that mixture will be keeping you company on the deserted island day after day after day after day.
Thanks - Sherm Natman

bent1

Lifer
Jan 9, 2015
WV
<p>Peterson’s Irish Flake &amp; a Peterson’s XL02 (Lestrade) in Roslaire line. Reason, I lreally enjoy the pipe &amp; the buzz from Irish Flake would help me forget about the sake I’m stuck on an island.

Status
Not open for further replies.