PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Well, I was surprised most by my own answer - considering the pipes and ll the interesting tabaks I could choose from - however, with all things considered (and for durability on a desert island with no spare, repair, or replacement) I decided on my only Grabow pipe, a smooth Omega with the military stem, and for the tobacco, good old Prince Albert.
So this really blew me away. When put to the really tough test, a study no-frills pipe, and, a simple no-frills tobacco won the day for me - Sherm Natman

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Screw MaryAnn and give me tobacco! Get it in the right order Brother... :wink:
Better order, throw MaryAnn to the sharks to have peace and quiet and more time to smoke.

josephcross

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 30, 2015
Well I never thought Id want a Castello 44 but boy that shape is speaking to me. Thanks Npod :D, darn PAD.
Are we all stuck on the same island? Asking for a friend.
Id choose my birth year Dunhill Tanshell 4107 and some McClelland 2015.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
Better order, throw MaryAnn to the sharks to have peace and quiet and more time to smoke.
Dude...not MaryAnn dude...that's like, really cold-blooded...it must just be the Black Frigate talking.
Maybe you should hit on the banana blend for a while.

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
Dude...not MaryAnn dude...that's like, really cold-blooded...it must just be the Black Frigate talking.
Nope, just prefer alcohol and tobacco to feminine company.

brian64

Lifer
Jan 31, 2011
^ Maybe you could just hypnotize her...seemed to work well for the Professor:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naJpQs7xZhU

brooklynpiper

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2018
I would bring with me a Vauen Auenland and Lane 1Q - something very accessible for newbies to get behind. I would befriend the local natives of the island with these and convert them to Christianity. I would then have them hand over any ritualistic/ceremonial drugs and do them myself as I wait for rescue.

aldecaker

Lifer
Feb 13, 2015
"I would befriend the local natives of the island with these and convert them to Christianity"
Some guy tried that recently on North Sentinel Island. Didn't seem to take.

davet

Lifer
May 9, 2015
Estey's Bridge N.B Canada
Blatter & Blatter bent bulldog and Peterson 3P's
win_20160531_210810-600x337.jpg

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Brooklynpiper - You are shipwrecked and stranded on a deserted island - meaning there are no other people on the island.
The only thing you might have to talk to is a bunch of coconuts... or some of the colorful and exotic birds; however, I would not talk to the birds, they are known to lie. - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.