PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
As for the tobacco I would have to go with Russ left overs. I forget what it’s called, but it’s all the stuff left on the table that gets thrown in a bin after orders are filled. It’s a different bowl every time.

boston

Part of the Furniture Now
Jun 27, 2018
Boston
965 and the Cote Sauvage I commissioned from Trevor Talbert in '02. Pic in my avatar.

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
I’m pretty late to this shipwreck & hoping you’re all still having fun still on this collection of islands

Even though I haven’t even smoked it yet, the Savinelli Roma 626 is the pipe I’ll choose… and it is this pipe because this is my daughter actually buying it for me direct from the Savinelli store a few weeks ago... and that for me is a good enough reason to make it a favourite

And I’ll fill it with the Davidoff Scottish Mix please

B.Fee

Lifer
Nov 28, 2019
Honolulu / Colorado
I'm amending my list. I want whatever Shackleton was smoking and whatever he was smoking it with.
I think Shackleton was left with wild grasses soaked in boiled pipes. I'll stick with a Missouri cob and salty dog. The cob would be easily repaired with items found on an island. And if all else failed salty dog is a great chew

Last edited:

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Given your description I would bet the pipe would be a cutty of some type. However, you asked what I would want so...
Currently any of my pipes would work but for this scenario the best would probably be my Bent briar. Deep enough bowl and small enough overall to keep safe. The bacy?? Well if I had to pick one single blend right this instant it would be Pembroke. That's my favorite English blend.

Status
Not open for further replies.