PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

acidpox

Can't Leave
Nov 18, 2018
I love that pipe, I got in on sale from smokingpipes for 50 dollars. Plus it's not super heavy so I can clench it if needed.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Acicpox - That pipe is literally calling me. I checked them out at SP; I just wish they had a fully-rusticated like yours in-stock. I am going to pull the trigger and get one anyway. What is the length?
Problem is, now I either have to buy 2, or order $50 more stuff to get the Free Shipping.... Hmm, more pipes or more tabak... life choices! - Sherm Natman

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Acidpox - Thanks so much for the link and specs; now I want that pipe even more! LOL!
I spoke with Cassie at SP, she says they get shipments from Nording come in about every 2 months, and their last shipment came in last week; so it looks like it is going to be a looong wait for me to see if they get that model back in.
I love everything about that pipe, and the combo of the CW stem and the volcano shaped bowl is really cool; I think H.P. Lovecraft would approve! - Sherm Natman

Mar 25, 2019
For the mixture I'll have a blonde and a brunette, not sure what the pipe is for though.
Seriously, I'd be happy with a McClelland english and something metal. My luck I'd break something not metal and would be like a Twilight Zone episode.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Chuckyeageronlsd - You're off to a good start; HOWEVER, you need to commit to one specific pipe and one specific mixture by naming them here. Choose carefully... You're going to be on that deserted island for quite some time. - Sherm Natman

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Dethmutt - The chest will give you an endless supply of one tabak - but only one - while you are marooned on the deserted island; so there is no "or" option in the situation.
Please stand before the chest, open it, with your cold and empty Sav 320 Bianca in hand, look deep inside the chest, and tell us the one tabak which you find inside... Choose carefully, as that mixture will be keeping you company on the deserted island day after day after day after day.
Thanks - Sherm Natman

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
Dunhill 4101 and Prince Albert.
Do I get pipe cleaners too? If not, a cob.

redglow

Lifer
Jan 7, 2019
Michigan
I've got an idea for the next "stranded" scenario once this one is played out.
YOU: Broken down at a defunct rest area on a rarely travelled desert highway and all you have are six chicken McNuggets that you bought back in Reno, a half a roll of toilet paper and a worn out pair of Birkenstock "mandles". Things are looking pretty bleak until you...... (fill in the blank)

rfernand

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 2, 2015
Things are looking pretty bleak until you......
......run into G. L. Pease.

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Detmutt and R - Good job! But, wow, that was a close-call.
You know what happens in The Twilight Zone when people don't follow the Trick of the Tale correctly?
That's when "Billy" shows up, and sends you to that special deserted island which is only 6 feet in diameter at low-tide, the sea chest contains only Captain Black Grape, and one pipe with a somewhat broken stem which you two would have to share. The only so-called "source of comfort" would be your island-mate, Mrs. Howell, which like the broken-stem pipe, you two would also have to "rotate" between the two of you.
It's never good in The Twilight Zone when "Billy" shows up.
cornfield.jpg

I'm pleased you two escaped him... this time. So please tread carefully while in The Twilight Zone - Sherm Natman

Status
Not open for further replies.