PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Pipe, A high end Savinelli 315KS.

Blend? As much as I love english blends (my favorite) I think I’d go with Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. That way I could separate the flakes, and have any mixture of VA or DFK the moment called for. I love latakia, but I love variety more.

Humblepipe

Lifer
Sep 13, 2019
Guerneville, CA
Pipe, A high end Savinelli 315KS.

Blend? As much as I love english blends (my favorite) I think I’d go with Orlik Dark Strong Kentucky. That way I could separate the flakes, and have any mixture of VA or DFK the moment called for. I love latakia, but I love variety more.

I like this strategy, alaskanpiper.

saintpeter

Lifer
May 20, 2017
The pipe? Easy. Whatever is Chuck Norris's favorite personal pipe. Then when he hunts me down I bribe him with half my unlimited supply of Penzance to get me off the island, sell the other half and buy the Bahamas where I live in luxury.

• Haha
Reactions: lawdawg and Bowie

unadoptedlamp

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 19, 2014
I would throw them both in the water to give myself some incentive to go for a long swim and save my ass.

Akousticplyr

Lifer
Oct 12, 2019
Florida Panhandle
"Regaining your senses and orientation, you survey the shore-line, and you see a very large...."
I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one thinking of "breasted woman with a satellite phone" Or am I?

I'd go with any pipe that has a large bowl.....the biggest possible. Nothing else to do.
Blend? Right now probably Old Toby. Because you could eat it too! Delicious!

psychpipes

Can't Leave
Sep 4, 2013
Nature Coast of Florida
Honestly, some Northwoods and my Peterson Rocky Donegal (69). It was the first pipe I ever bought and even though it isn't anything special, I can't remember ever having an unpleasant time with it. It just seems to smoke well. It isn't my favorite pipe aesthetically, but it takes abuse well and is reliable.

tokerpipes

Lifer
Jan 16, 2012
Eatonville, WA
Well being trained as a young lad how to live off the land I would wish to have a meer bowl with a long bamboo stem. Well the meer would be helpful for many tasks as having a place to start embers for a fire for rescue ( save the matches for smoking the pipe). The bamboo could be used for a straw and a fishing rod (if long enough), or a handle for a small hatchet/ knife.
Although I also think about a clay pipe as it would be the easiest to clean once you have a fire. Oh the mind could meander for a long stretch on this one.

Alright I choose Colonel Mustard in theLibrary with the lead pipe.

Seriously I would go with this

Status
Not open for further replies.