PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

mso489

Lifer
Feb 21, 2013
Has to be eye catching, identify the product, and not be esoteric like a personalized license plate that means nothing to most people unless they are puzzle fanatics, so a possibility would be:

Holy Smoke Pipes

Ahi Ka

Lurker
Feb 25, 2020
Aotearoa (New Zealand)
With the rapidly rising cost of tobacco in my country and the laws in place that state no advertising or display of tobacco products I’m pretty confident I would hoard all of the tobacco myself and go into the black market trade...however, the shop itself could still be used as a smokers lounge or pipe shop. I think with this emphasis, the shop’s window would read “come one and all, servicing big bowls and small chubby’s since ‘79”

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
he hypothetical specifically provided for a free & clear land title, mortgage-free building, and paid inventory with loyal customer-base. - Sherm Natman
Understood! Why would I want another job, self-employed as it were? CPA fees, property and sales taxes, inventory management, long hours, expanding the base to keep up with rising taxes, dealing with bureaubrats, normal maintenance and necessary repairs, utilities, and so forth, I really don't need the attendant pressure.. So ... Building for Sale .......

One should consider the negatives along with the positives upon such an acquisition.

Last edited:
Reactions: Chasing Embers

shermnatman

Lifer
Jan 25, 2019
Philadelphia Suburbs, Pennsylvania
Understood! Why would I want another job, self-employed as it were? CPA fees, property and sales taxes, inventory management, long hours, expanding the base to keep up with rising taxes, dealing with bureaubrats, normal maintenance and necessary repairs, utilities, and so forth, I really don't need the attendant pressure.. So ... Building for Sale .......

One should consider the negatives along with the positives upon such an acquisition.
It seems Billy also does not entertain those of a disputatious disposition. So there's one more body for fertilizing the Cornfield with... in The Twilight Zone. - Sherm Natman

CORNFIELD.jpg

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Well, we’ve heard from Thread Killer #one. Where’s ThreadZilla # two? He should be around before long.
You called me??

godzilla.jpg