PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Jaylotw

Lifer
Mar 13, 2020
NE Ohio
When I was a kid, 7 or 8, I loved my action figures. Star Wars, Jurassic Park Dinosaurs etc...one year, when I was 16 or so, my distant aunt got me a HUGE box of giant plastic insects to go with my other toys. I gave them to my nephew, who was 6. The same aunt also once gifted me a Ball of yarn.

My mom always buys me XXL size clothes with little positive slogans like "life is good!" on them. I'm 6'4", not 350 pounds. I've told her, gently, that I wear a large. She says, "oh, no you don't!"

I've got bottles of Old Crow, bottles of Peanut Butter flavored liquor product, pouches of Very Cherry Goo tobacco, plastic pipes. Telescoping cheap ass fishing rods that are unusable. I accept graciously and then donate to the nearest thrift store, or the nearest college kid who thinks Old Crow is good.

Money. That's what I want. You don't even need a card just peel off a $20, thanks Grandma. I don't understand why people feel that money is a bad gift.

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore

kuchiki

Lurker
Nov 15, 2020
Hard to answer on that question. It was cheap pressure shower head from my friend. That device was broken after first using. Thats why after I used to read here review and will buy new one device tomorrow

• Haha
Reactions: cosmicfolklore