PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

warren

Lifer
Sep 13, 2013
Foothills of the Chugach Range, AK
It it weren't for Twain underwriting a dying General Grant's autobiography we wouldn't have pages of information with regard to fighting the war and his, rather forceful handling of the reconstruction.

Who wouldn't I smoke with? My mother, rest her soul, a founding member of the Alaska chapter of the American Cancer Society. A woman ahead of her time.

Last edited:

ClinchKnot

Lurker
Jul 3, 2023
It it weren't for Twain underwriting a dying General Grant's autobiography we wouldn't pages of information with regard to fighting the war and his, rather forceful handling of the reconstruction.

I have a first edition copy of Grant’s memoirs. It is in two volumes, lovely books with maps, and was passed down to me from my GGGrandfather who was the original owner. Kudos to Twain.

Jan 28, 2018
Sarasota, FL
Himmler. Apparently he was partial to the odd cigar as seen in the photograph. I would imagine he is probably the most boring conversationalist ever to have walked the earth with some of the most abhorrent views any individual could ever articulate. Apparently he was very big on Nordic legends, alternative medicine as well as Jew hatred and chicken farming.
View attachment 321431
I would have smoked with him so I could have shot him. Perhaps there would have been some other high level Nazi shit bags around I could have taken out at the same time.