PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

georged

Lifer
Mar 7, 2013

Nay, nay...

I've smoked a bowl with Mr. Ghost many times.

I can assure you that the man's knowledge of things in general is astonishing, his analysis is deadly, and his ability to think synthetically, will, at times, leave you feeling a bit punch-drunk.

Coupled with his Mohave Desert-dry sense of humor and absolute lack of patience with fools, you could not only do worse, it would be extremely difficult to do better.

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
But if you made it a 3 some you could add George Soros and those two would have a fantastic time, then you just pull out a revolver and end them both, love a happy ending!
But wait, I thought that Himmler was the guy who orchestrated the holocaust and Soros was just some rich asshole that Breitbart and Alex Jones like to say created gay frogs and trans people or something?

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
But wait, I thought that Himmler was the guy who orchestrated the holocaust and Soros was just some rich asshole that Breitbart and Alex Jones like to say created gay frogs and trans people or something?
Soros is a piece of shit that worked for the Nazis sorting gold teeth and jewelry that was taken off people as they were put on trains, he said it was some of the best times of his life, he's a horrible piece of shit that should die a slow painful death. Any more questions?

Silverwing

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 14, 2024
Bowling Green, KY
Soros is a piece of shit that worked for the Nazis sorting gold teeth and jewelry that was taken off people as they were put on trains, he said it was some of the best times of his life, he's a horrible piece of shit that should die a slow painful death. Any more questions?
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion, even if a cursory glance at google will tell you otherwise.

I hate rich people as much as the next guy. I have seen enough to know that if a bunch of politicians are pointing and screaming about how terrible something is, it behooves you to try to look behind them instead of what they’re pointing to.

All their talking points and fear/hate mongering, pointing at people, parroting conspiracies like it’s breaking news, it’s just sleight of hand.

So in short, I wouldn’t smoke a pipe with anyone on Capitol Hill, they’re liars and parasites. Every single one of them, sides are irrelevant.

If they weren’t, you’d be able to pick one that wasn’t in direct opposition to the only other choice.

AJL67

Lifer
May 26, 2022
Florida - Space Coast
Well you are certainly entitled to your opinion, even if a cursory glance at google will tell you otherwise.

I hate rich people as much as the next guy. I have seen enough to know that if a bunch of politicians are pointing and screaming about how terrible something is, it behooves you to try to look behind them instead of what they’re pointing to.

All their talking points and fear/hate mongering, pointing at people, parroting conspiracies like it’s breaking news, it’s just sleight of hand.

So in short, I wouldn’t smoke a pipe with anyone on Capitol Hill, they’re liars and parasites. Every single one of them, sides are irrelevant.
Ok
Rule 34: Don't argue with idiots on the internet.

Status
Not open for further replies.