Why Did D&R Stop Selling Picayune?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

nothing wrong with speculation especially if it's explained. Nothing wrong with saying I imagine or it looks this way too me.
Yep, the more wild we get speculating and bashing this company, the more likely some little school girl on here goes running to momma Tom Burns to twist his arm to cone on here and explain himself. Maybe even offer us one last run to appease the horde of angry 7 pipesmokers who loved it. puffy
Every thread has its tattle tale. ;)

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Yep, the more wild we get speculating and bashing this company, the more likely some little school girl on here goes running to momma Tom Burns to twist his arm to cone on here and explain himself. Maybe even offer us one last run to appease the horde of angry 7 pipesmokers who loved it. puffy
Every thread has its tattle tale. ;)
“ANGRY ALABAMA MAN BEMOANS LOSS OF PRODUCT THAT 414 PEOPLE WORLDWIDE HAVE HEARD OF.”

Don't look at me, I like Picayune.
I also am not the biggest Esoterica fan. It sucks with age. I’m most disappointed with my decision of cellar a bunch early on. But, I can hate them without having to like all the swag weed out there, ha ha!
Just messin’ with ya.
But, I do like a few Esoterica aros and fresh Penzance.
Hell, I’ll send someone my aged Black Pool for the shipping fee. And, I’ll gladly swap aged Penzance for some fresh tinned. But, you guys can have all the Mixture 79 and Captain Blacks. And, don’t even smoke that Middleton Cherry near me, ha ha!

You guys spending big on ebay aged bags crack me up.