PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

badbeard

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 9, 2017
Kentucky, USA
Out on the porch with a cob, some PA, and an acoustic noodling around with the blues, yes.
Not only do I get too worked up playing electric that I'd probably end up exhaling and clearing the bowl after a few minutes, I am technically "not supposed to smoke indoors". I don't want to be that one neighbor with a flaming pipe hanging from my mouth in the yard playing shirtless doom metal.. as metal as that sounds. Honestly it sort of sounds like how Matt Pike has been looking these days.. a pipe(although I am sure there are lots of "other" kinds of pipes) would really complete the vibe at a Sleep show.

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
I smoke while playing ukulele and the banjo, but it's always whatever blend I happen to be smoking. No specific ones. C&D's Bluegrass would be a cleaver one, but I'm not crazy about that blend.
I guess I should have asked who smokes while playing an instrument? I’m quite eclectic on certain music.

Reactions: UB 40

Salvaje

Can't Leave
Mar 19, 2022
NC
Out on the porch with a cob, some PA, and an acoustic noodling around with the blues, yes.
Not only do I get too worked up playing electric that I'd probably end up exhaling and clearing the bowl after a few minutes, I am technically "not supposed to smoke indoors". I don't want to be that one neighbor with a flaming pipe hanging from my mouth in the yard playing shirtless doom metal.. as metal as that sounds. Honestly it sort of sounds like how Matt Pike has been looking these days.. a pipe(although I am sure there are lots of "other" kinds of pipes) would really complete the vibe at a Sleep show.
I’m up for you as a neighbor. Forget the morning rooster, let’s hear a hard version of The. National Anthem or some Corrosion of Conformity “Without Wings” as an alarm clock. Done!!