Which Tobacco Leaves Your Favorite Mustache Note?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Dr. Van Loafer

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 3, 2022
Indiana
Anything with Latakia! But two favorites would be Country Squires Shepherd Pie and Boswells Mild English. Both have cavendish which leaves a smoky sweet smell that lingers on the ‘stache.

Reactions: Professor Moriarty

Professor Moriarty

Can't Leave
Apr 13, 2023
United States
Anything with Latakia! But two favorites would be Country Squires Shepherd Pie and Boswells Mild English. Both have cavendish which leaves a smoky sweet smell that lingers on the ‘stache.
Absolutely. Latakia is the scent that keeps on giving, on your stash all the next day, like you spent yesterday evening around a campfire.

DedHed Piper

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 28, 2019
Sweden
I know this was a while ago, but i'm growing my first beard and am looking forward to this! I smoke VAs, though, so will have to work on it with something like Black Parrot, Rattrays, or a Gawith. Any suggestions in this line?
I think there is a big divide here between the folks that wanna have a candy type of note vs. a tobacco note here.
Do you want the 'stasche to smell like you've been shoving your face down a box of candy or if you like the smell of a cozy campfire?
I'm a campfire man myself, so I vouch for something latakia; EMP, Squad Leader, Artisan, Chelsea Morning, Quiet Nights,.. Jeez, the hair under your nose is like a friend leading you towards a path of glory.
Aromatics is just a neighbour looking strangely at you from the other side of the street; somewhat friendly but totally uninterested in that path you thought you were destined to tread...

mpjetset

Starting to Get Obsessed
SNIP ,.. Jeez, the hair under your nose is like a friend leading you towards a path of glory.
Aromatics is just a neighbour looking strangely at you from the other side of the street; somewhat friendly but totally uninterested in that path you thought you were destined to tread...
Funny, "Latakia is like a good dog while aromatics are like cats" came to mind reading this.