Which Side of The Mouth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
I'm a rightie, and I don't clench, so it's just natural for me to hold my pipe with the right hand and put it to my mouth; since the closest side of my mouth to my right hand is—you guessed it!—the right one...

Of course, when shifting gears I tend to disturb the contents of the bowl and sometimes this causes a relight.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I am a lefty and clench on the right side of my mouth exclusively. I use my left hand to light my pipe every time. I am a weird lefty.

I played tennis with my left hand. Played basketball with my left. I played baseball as a lefty in the field but batted righty. I played golf as a righty. I played hockey as a righty. My best foot in soccer was my right. I kicked field goals and punts with my right foot. My stronger foot while skiing was my right. I played Lacrosse as a righty.

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
I had a chamber today and as usual I was reading. I meant to pay attention but kinda forgot.

Thinking on it though, I’d say it tends to find itself at home on the left side of my mouth... likely because I’m frequently scrolling up on my Kindle with my right pointer finger. I try and change sides after tamping.

Status
Not open for further replies.