Which Side of The Mouth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
When smoking it it’ll be which hand the pipe’s in (mostly left as a right hander)

So left I guess but often its middle and pointing left or even ‘double left’ (whenever I want to reduce the sip to below normal smoking draw strength I do this by angling the bit so that its at 45°)

Chasing Embers

Captain of the Black Frigate
Nov 12, 2014
When smoking it it’ll be which hand the pipe’s in (mostly left as a right hander)

So left I guess but often its middle and pointing left or even ‘double left’ (whenever I want to reduce the sip to below normal smoking draw strength I do this by angling the bit so that its at 45°)
I'm a south paw and smoke on the left.

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
I'm a south paw and smoke on the left.

I sometimes 'do it' dominant handed but I always feel like I have this little niggle as if I'm a bit unprepared for that 2nd impulse task that'll often crop up like lifting a drink, re-lighting, tamping, jot down a note, accept a handshake, draw & fire etc etc because I know I'd have to first switch the pipe over puffy

Hadn't though about it till now but lighting the pipe with my non-dominant hand would be as alien has pulling up my zipper with the other hand! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.