PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
Most that I personally know are the most anal and argumentative individuals I've ever met. No idea where the thoughtful calm pipe smoker came from. Even as a child if you saw a fellow with a pipe you gave him a wide berth.
Hey! :mad:
:ROFLMAO:

It’s funny to me, you think pipe smokers would be pretty chill but a lot of folks on here really know how to hold a grudge, I’m talking long term.
Yeah, I've seen that, sadly. Twice already I've been on the receiving end of slander here by someone I won't name. I've taken it in stride and said nothing, not wanting to make a fuss. But if it happens again, I shall be forced to respond. Prudence being so often mistaken for guilt or cowardice...

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Yeah, I've seen that, sadly. Twice already I've been on the receiving end of slander here by someone I won't name. I've taken it in stride and said nothing, not wanting to make a fuss. But if it happens again, I shall be forced to respond. Prudence being so often mistaken for guilt or cowardice...
And you are one of the nicest guys on here! Aren’t you Canadian? That would explain it. Never met an angry Canadian! You all have it figured out. :)

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
I just came to the conclusion that I don't want to meet any of you neophytes. You know nothing to compared to me, you are nothing but ignorant trolls. I know hoosierpipeguy knows his shit because I have known him over 20 years and if he were full of shit, I would have left him at the curb long ago.

If you want to impress me , I want a thousand word essay on your field of knowledge, and make sure it has some fucking humor or you will fail right away. You have till close of business today so get to it ya marroooons.

cigrmaster

Lifer
May 26, 2012
Sarasota Florida
LOL Bradley. I know you are a big wig chemical engineer and you would bore the fuck out of me so you get a pass. Instead I want a pic and description of every pipe in your collection, yes I know you are close to 400, I will give you and extra day now get to work you southern hick you. Oh yeah you lost the war, how did that feel. I know you were there so an eye witness account would be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.