PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

karam

Lifer
Feb 2, 2019
Basel, Switzerland
Yeah, he seems like a really cool guy online, I bet he's just as cool in real life (cool? nah, but slightly unconventional). He probably dresses real cool (nope, the simpler/cheaper the better - I do collect hats though, occasionally wear them too) and drives a cool fast car (nope, KIA Ceed) and has a very cool job (some people think so, pharma consultant).

He is honestly pretty cool on here haha.

Hah, flattered, but fixed :)

hawky454

Lifer
Feb 11, 2016
Austin, TX
Hmm, I never knew he had been banned. I assumed he was on a self-imposed hiatus or something.
No, we kept in touch for a while after it happened... I honestly forget why as it’s usually petty in my opinion, especially when you compare the value they brought to the forums. Another example is misterlowercase... his posts were extremely valuable, probably the best I’ve ever seen in a forum setting. We’ve had some fine members get the axe for silly reasons, a lot of it was due to them upsetting members with a “higher” status than them. So yeah, these guys can be a bit extravagant but the brilliant ones usually are. It’s funny to me, you think pipe smokers would be pretty chill but a lot of folks on here really know how to hold a grudge, I’m talking long term. I’m blatantly ignored by several members on here cause I’ve ruffled some feathers along the way, though, I’ve so far done it without getting the axe... maybe this post will do it? Not that I’m trying or anything. I’m pretty quiet for the most part.

Status
Not open for further replies.