PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanv

Lifer
Mar 22, 2018
Canada
I got tossed in the gulag, as @logs mentioned.. it was possibly warranted. I've finally sworn my allegiance to the our pipe smoking overlords, and completed my re education training..

**I really have totally stopped washing my pipes.. Without our weekly indoctrination, via dog piling anyone who builds cake, I resorted back to one and only true way to smoke a pipe.. Man, my smokes are perfect.
Welcome back

Elric

Lifer
Sep 19, 2019
Liplapper Lane (Michigan)
tobaccocellar.com
I got tossed in the gulag, as @logs mentioned.. it was possibly warranted. I've finally sworn my allegiance to the our pipe smoking overlords, and completed my re education training..

**I really have totally stopped washing my pipes.. Without our weekly indoctrination, via dog piling anyone who builds cake, I resorted back to one and only true way to smoke a pipe.. Man, my smokes are perfect.

Welcome back, sir!

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
though if I am being honest they're a band that demonstrates how over playing a song can temporarily ruin it for me. As in for years couldn't stand that song and now that I don't hear it everyday it is magically amazing again.
When I was a teen I worked as a shipper-receiver at a Future Shop (electronics store), the home audio demo room was right next to my work station, I heard the Eagle's greatest hits DVD on repeat all day every day for 2 years straight. I still can't stand them.

On the other side was a wall of TVs that played "A Bug's Life" on repeat the whole time.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
When I was a teen I worked as a shipper-receiver at a Future Shop (electronics store), the home audio demo room was right next to my work station, I heard the Eagle's greatest hits DVD on repeat all day every day for 2 years straight. I still can't stand them.

On the other side was a wall of TVs that played "A Bug's Life" on repeat the whole time.
that's the worst. I worked at a super market for a few years and it's funny because they'd play the same songs and I hate some of those songs but every once in a blue moon they'd play a decent song. And all of those songs I love some because they're great (Parliament Funkadelic for example) and some because they where o.k. and not the same crap. Like oh my God I love this song for being o.k..

Status
Not open for further replies.