PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
I noticed before he left he seemed a lot less enthusiastic about being here. Not commenting as much and not being as excited in his comments. Either he got what he wanted out of the forum for the moment or something happened and he didn't feel as comfortable being here. That's super normal for forums like this. Everytime there is an old post you'll see a bunch of people who just aren't here anymore that participated a lot during their time here. And sometimes people just don't have the free time any more. He to me seemed like the kind of guy that if something bad was going on in his life he would have said a little something about it before leaving. The question is absconded or hiatus.

Dec 6, 2019
AL/GA
I got tossed in the gulag, as @logs mentioned.. it was possibly warranted. I've finally sworn my allegiance to the our pipe smoking overlords, and completed my re education training..

**I really have totally stopped washing my pipes.. Without our weekly indoctrination, via dog piling anyone who builds cake, I resorted back to one and only true way to smoke a pipe.. Man, my smokes are perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.