PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
by the way this is how rumor start. Are we sure this is the real Funkhousen or however his name is spelled and not a replacement? Are we sure any of us are who we say we are. Or maybe being a cat that can type and wishes to smoke I am projecting this onto others. We'll never really know.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

olkofri

Lifer
Sep 9, 2017
The Arm of Orion
by the way this is how rumor start. Are we sure this is the real Funkhousen or however his name is spelled and not a replacement? Are we sure any of us are who we say we are. Or maybe being a cat that can type and wishes to smoke I am projecting this onto others. We'll never really know.
I am who I am, really. I just looked in the mirror and felt the same disappointment I feel every day I look at the reflection.

As for cats, I think they're too busy busting the stock market to be spending time here discussing pipes.

canucklehead

Lifer
Aug 1, 2018
Alberta
Gulag! Tut-tut; they're called 'quarantine facilities' now. Keep up with the neolingus!

Three Russian men are in the gulag talking with each other.​

They get to talking about why there were sent to the gulag.

“I was sent here for coming early to work in the factory. I was accused of trying to put myself ahead of my fellow worker.” The first one said.

“Aye comrad I was sent for being late to work at the factory. I was accused of delaying the revolution. “ the second commiserated.

“Well I was on time to work and I was still sent here.” The third said.

“Why?” They ask.

“I was accused of owning a western watch!”

Status
Not open for further replies.