PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magpiety

Part of the Furniture Now
Dec 7, 2019
Kansas City
It hit me this week that my pipe smoking has become pretty regular. During the weekdays, I smoke 2 pipes per day during the week; one while doing farm chores after work, and one before I get ready to sleep at night. During the weekends, I often smoke 4-6 per day, working out of my home office and doing projects around the farm.

What about you all? Do you pipe at regular intervals, or off-the-cuff as you get a hankering?

troyniss

Can't Leave
Jul 8, 2018
Michigan
Once at night during the week. When the weather starts warming up a bit here in Korea I'll probably take to after lunch smokes again, bumping it up to two per day during the week. Weekends, usually 3 times a day.

Reactions: davidsaulmarshall

subsalac

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 9, 2018
Pipe in the morning, sometimes before or after breakfast. Pipe After breakfast, sometimes with or without coffee. Follow that with a Pipe or two, and then it's dinner time. After dinner usually calls for a drink, and after a drink usually calls for a pipe. Then, if it gets late, I'll usually end the day with a pipe.

My pipe smoking routine is sort of how hobbits manage their meals.

perdurabo

Lifer
Jun 3, 2015
At Least one pipe a day. It can be 3 to 4. Depends on what I’ve got going on. The cool thing about it? After 5 to 6 years of smoking a pipe, Ive never had an urge to smoke because Of a need for a nicotine fix. If I go a time without smoking it’s, Oh Well! This is the sole reason I get so pissed off at the Politicians, the Next Door Nanny’s and the bureaucratic Shadow Government. Human Experience grants me a unique position that no do-goooder’s illogical ideology can. I smoked cigarettes for 15 years, kicked the habit, cold Turkey. Didn’t smoke for close to 10 years. Then picked up a Pipe because I’ve always wanted to smoke a pipe. Sometimes I smoke more some times I smoke less. It’s a freedom. Pipe Smoking is a blessing that I get to experience through the 5 senses.

•••••This wasn’t a rant. Just an honest explanation. I try hard not to gripe on the Legislation threads. It’s a profitless endeavor.

lawdawg

Lifer
Aug 25, 2016
During the week, if I smoke at all, it's a bowl or two at home during the evenings. I've had the occasional lunchtime pipe, but not often. On the weekend I smoke whenever I feel like it, which may be several pipes or none at all, or in the warmer months, it might be a cigar out on the patio. In short, the timing of when I smoke varies greatly.

2-4 times during the week usually in the evenings, and a bowl or 2 on the weekends usually in the morning.

I am a widowed single Dad with a High school aged son so I am up at 4:50 am everyday to get him off to school by 6 with a decent meal in his belly, otherwise, my choice would be in the mornings.

Coffee and English blends were made for each other, :sher: but caffeine keeps me awake so I save this pleasure for the weekends.

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
When I can take a minimum of 15 minutes to just enjoy. Usually at home in evenings or on weekends. Every so often at work either waiting for my wife to pick me up, or taking a rare break during the day. Usually no more than 5 times in a week total.

Status
Not open for further replies.