PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Daniel78

Lurker
Sep 9, 2021
Writing is not an easy task for anybody whoever trying to get things done on time but there are many grammar error someone is making out though so I would say that you can go to the website of writing service to try this source on time without making a delay on assignment so you can direct connect to someone who is eligible.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Still a janitor. And still very happy with the job. On the same theme of dealing with idiots. It's a union job. The people that complain about it being a union job are the people who'd be out on their ass now if it wasn't. They also suck at math. They'll claim too that the dues mean they make less money (simple subtraction and addition says that is not the case). If you make 2 dollars more an hour in a 80 hour period but have to pay 36 dollars you still make more, some people that math is too much for.

I have a PHD in Art and Aesthetics. I did teach at the college level for a few years, but I quickly realized that did not make me very happy. So, I took my experiences working with my father as a bench jeweler growing up, and I applied what I had learned about art, and I make art jewelry.

I also do bench work for 10 jewelry stores. I farm, which I am finding costs more money than you can make. And, I have various other projects going on that I am hoping will help my children find ways to also make a living in the future.

Technically, I retired when I closed my jewelry store a few years ago, but hell, it's not like the bills stop... ever.

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I’m an Experimental Psychologist - I’m not a clinician, I do research. Please don’t message me to tell me about your daddy issues.
what if your daddy is a product of experimental psychology research? For example that greyish pinkish stuff that keeps seeping out of his ears any idea what that stuff is or have any ideas how to figure out what it is?

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
I have a PHD in Art and Aesthetics. I did teach at the college level for a few years, but I quickly realized that did not make me very happy. So, I took my experiences working with my father as a bench jeweler growing up, and I applied what I had learned about art, and I make art jewelry.

I also do bench work for 10 jewelry stores. I farm, which I am finding costs more money than you can make. And, I have various other projects going on that I am hoping will help my children find ways to also make a living in the future.

Technically, I retired when I closed my jewelry store a few years ago, but hell, it's not like the bills stop... ever.
shortly after you die they might stop. Maybe.

LotusEater

Lifer
Apr 16, 2021
Kansas City Missouri

what if your daddy is a product of experimental psychology research? For example that greyish pinkish stuff that keeps seeping out of his ears any idea what that stuff is or have any ideas how to figure out what it is?
I dunno? I build surveys and test reaction times and stuff like that. Nothin I do would cause the symptoms you are describing. You might want to consult a physician though - sounds like it might be hereditary.

Reactions: Latakia Dave

Grangerous

Lifer
Dec 8, 2020
East Coast USA
Retired Army Sergeant First Class. Former 82nd Airborne Paratrooper. Was a Drill Sergeant 98-2000. 13-E Artillery Fire Direction Computer, 31-M Multi-channel Communications Equipment Operator; Instructed Basic and Advanced Non-Commissioned Officer’s courses as well as MOS schools and served as Operations NCO and acting First Sergeant. — I have college degrees I’ll never use, albeit, they do help me to be force multiplying, Granger lovin’ wise ass.

krizzose

Lifer
Feb 13, 2013
Michigan
I’m an attorney, currently in-house at a large corporation. I draft, review, and negotiate commercial contracts along with the associated counseling of the business units. My current gig provides a much more congenial life style than the 15 years I spent in the salt mines of transactional work at private law firms.

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
I work with animals, a couple of ducks, a rabbit, a dog, a Tasmanian devil, mice, cats, Tweety birds. Every now and then I work with Superman or Batman, and currently I'm working with Harley Quinn, Poison Ivy, and other "colorful" characters.
I've spent time on, and designed parts of, the Hilton Hotel on Mars, a Lunar Colony, St Louis in the 1800's, New York in 1915, the Electronic World, the Earth's Core, and numerous other places.
But you didn't say what you've done. . .I bet you've done quite a few interesting things.

Jun 25, 2021
England
I was in the building trade for most of my working life.
I was a hod carrier until the age of 26. It was so well paid, I was earning stockbroker money.
Then I went into painting and decorating, and stuck at that that until I was 58, when I caught pneumonia and had to retire early.
I used to love working on the exteriors of big country houses. Wish I still could.

It was the chance to make some proper money that attracted me to go into the building trade, plus it was good to get around to different places frequently.
No way I could have endured working inside in one place all the time.