PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I love Frog Morton Cellar(my first and only frog so far). I really want to try all of the Frog's but can only buy one tin for now. So if you could smoke only one Frog Morton blend which would it be and why?
Thanks
Edit:

P.S. That Frog Morton Cellar is what get me to start liking English/Balkan blends and now I love them.
Edit too :D Corrected capitalization in title, L.

slownumbers39

Can't Leave
Jul 29, 2012
I have triend Frog Morton, On the Bayou" & On the Town and I prefer On the Bayou, but not sure exactly why yet. I have a tin of Frog Morton, Acrosss the Pond, but I have not opened it yet. Likely I will be trying Cellar this summer as well.

morton

Part of the Furniture Now
May 3, 2012
Regina, Saskatchewan, Canada
I haven't tried Cellar yet (Must resist TAD!), but have tried the other 4 and like FMATP the best. They're all good but I'm nearly done the FMATP and the others are still over half full.

rayje589

Can't Leave
Nov 28, 2012
I've only tried the original from Morton... I didn't care for the smell but loved the taste... Enough for me to try the others.

tennsmoker

Lifer
Jul 2, 2010
I have tried all the Froggies. Cellar is my pick. It is pleasing, mellow on the tongue and burns to a nice white ash. It is a very good tobacco, as are all the Frogs. But Cellar is pretty special. Smoke slow and enjoy.

rotschefeller

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 27, 2012
Köln, Germany
In Europe I can't find any of these blends, but I am moving to KC in a few months and I am going to smoke the living crap out of them.
Sorry for not contributing, just a thought I felt like posting ;)

hfearly

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 11, 2012
Canada
I've tried Regular FM, On the Town, Across the Pond, and Bayou. Of those, my favourite is On The Town. I have yet to try FM's Cellar as I hear only good things about it!

bigboi

Lifer
Nov 12, 2012
I got a sample of FMOTT and I really enjoyed it. I am in fact going to be buying several tins to keep in stock very soon.

hans

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 3, 2012
I've only tried FMOTB and FMC. I love cellar but FMOTB is still pretty great. I need to try the other Froggies as soon as i can afford it.

Status
Not open for further replies.