PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

fitzy

Lifer
Nov 13, 2012
NY
I can't wait to try all of them. I decided to order the original Frog Morton then when I can afford it I'll get On the Town followed by Across the Pond and then finally On the Bayou.
I also need to buy a few 100g tins of Cellar. That stuff really is fantastic.
rotschefeller you are in for some great times when you get here. Tobacco here is really cheap and easily accessible compared to other countries.
P.S. Thanks for the editing Lawrence

Jul 15, 2011
The Original Frog and On the Bayou are the only ones that I have tried, but I have to admit that Frog Morton is one of those smokes that I really have to be "in the mood" for. Its really only a blend that I like when Im transitioning from warmer to colder weather like something in the Fall, but when I crave it, nothing else will even remotely come close. Its also good for those times where I want a smoke that I dont have to think about, just something to load up and puff away because its so nice and mellow.

4dotsasieni

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 6, 2013
LOVE the FM Cellar. Somehow they managed to combine the best features of English-style, Latakia and flavorful aromatics without any of the bad. And absolutely NO tongue bite, even when I get to chuffin' pretty fast. :laughat:

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
Always been partial to the original myself. The others are good, but never stuck with me like the original. Used to have a Sasieni 4 dot billiard that was born to smoke Frog Morton.

aaronbrill

Might Stick Around
Sep 28, 2012
I've yet to try the original, but I've tried all the rest at one time or another. So far the Cellar and Bayou are my two favorites, with the Cellar taking a slight edge. I just picked up another tin of Cellar to stash away the other day.

jeremyh

Lurker
Dec 22, 2012
I'm a newb, and have so far only smoked aromatics. I picked up a tin of cellar this week. When I opened up the tin, the latakia knocked me over. I didn't expect my tobacco to smell like barbecue! i thought for sure I would hate it, but lo and behold, the taste was nice, and indeed, no bite at all!

sebastian

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 5, 2013
Glad to see some votes for On The Bayou. Just got a tin of it tonight and will try a smoke after dinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.