What's With the Thread Necromancy Lately?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Yeah Paul!
I looked for the "Great pictures thread" and I couldn't find it... where the heck is it so I can bookmark it? :crying:

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
It's not a big deal. :) I just feel like I got sucked into a time warp!
Half of these threads I'm reading through and thinking "wait, I said that?"

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
@Spartan:

I find it's easier to use google instead of the search function on the site. For example:

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=pipesmagazine+%22Great+photos%22

;)

markw4mms

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Bremen,GA
Yeah Paul!
I looked for the "Great pictures thread" and I couldn't find it... where the heck is it so I can bookmark it?
Right here: http://pipesmagazine.com/forums/topic/great-photos-thread
P.S. It's a sticky in the General Discussion Forum.

lordnoble

Lifer
Jul 13, 2010
I am partly at fault too with the, "One-Thousand Two Hundred and Thirty Four" thread. That was my fault. I had 1516 and thought I'd share.
-Jason

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
Lots of smart people and comments to revisit! As far as raising the dead... well I don't know nothing bout all that nonsense.
"...rise"

DreadNecromancer.jpg

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
If your into vamp books that aren't ordinary and have a whole lot of kick ass you should take a look at these:

BlackDaggerBrotherhood.png

Don't let the covers fool you. :puffy: Wife got me hooked on em a while back. Lots of sex, violence, smoking, drinking, and tattoos with black daggers and salt!

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
Huh, I'll have to check em out! I'm in the market for some better paranormal romance since I just re-read all of Christine Feehan's books again. Thanks! :D

spartan

Lifer
Aug 14, 2011
I'd offer to send out the first book to ya so you can see if you like em or not but she'd kill me so you're on your own! It's the red one FYI. Book #1.

dimm

Might Stick Around
Jan 7, 2012
Montréal, Canada
It's a good thing. Rather than starting a new thread on a topic that's already been visited you can post on an old thread which already has relevant information. Not only are you reducing clutter on the forum but the next time omeone does a search on the topic they will find all the information in one place. And as already pointed it out it means people are using the search function.
Having said that... if you're digging up a thread from 2006 to write "lol"... well ... just don't do that haha.

cyndi

Lifer
Nov 14, 2009
Flowery Branch, GA
spartan, I have the same book policy. I don't loan books. Ever. I also don't ever get rid of a book I've read and often own several copies of the same book - on purpose. LOL I'd literally read the entire series in less than a week but then I couldn't send them back... and so it goes. ;)
Thanks for the offer though.

havanarick

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 4, 2012
Texas
The books are always better than movies! Does anyone ever read anymore? You gotta love a good vamp book. :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.