PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Mine is in reference to two video series from 2013 which completely changed my life for the better:

servant king - Google Drive - https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1uSi1O3yiajEGNo5A16PaTnIu0BgeI_WP?usp=sharing

We are all Servant Kings by birthright, but we all do something to abandon it. There is a way to right this wrong, though it requires a total transformation of the mind, a tall order considering the indoctrination and training in place in our lives from such a young age. These videos are not for everyone, but for the inquisitive, please watch them in order!

As for the avatar? Check out the SubGenius.

DAR

Can't Leave
Aug 2, 2020
Tiburon, California
So we’ll never know who you are or where you live.
Okay.
Ha! Where I actually live is in my profile that's available to everyone by hovering over my avatar. I think it's important to know where members live since tobacco availability, laws and attitudes are different from one place to another.
I'm sensitive when it comes to showing off just how incredibly handsome I am ? with real photo avatars or how incredibly witty I am with screen names.

jpberg

Lifer
Aug 30, 2011
Ha! Where I actually live is in my profile that's available to everyone by hovering over my avatar. I think it's important to know where members live since tobacco availability, laws and attitudes are different from one place to another.
I'm sensitive when it comes to showing off just how incredibly handsome I am ? with real photo avatars or how incredibly witty I am with screen names.
Good looks, wit, and charm can be a real hindrance.

Or so I’ve been told.

Merton

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 8, 2020
Boston, Massachusetts
My name is a tribute to the late Trappist monk, writer and general gadfly Thomas Merton (1915-1968). His all too brief life story, his journals and his books have long provided me with thoughtful reading.
My avatar is my beloved bulldog who died unexpectedly during the covid pandemic. I only add that as, rushed to the hospital, we were unable to be with him when he passed. I miss him every day and shed a tear regularly, like now...