PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

SBC

Lifer
Oct 6, 2021
NE Wisconsin
Looks delicious. Big fan of this sort of thing.
Every once in a blue moon my wife brings me at work (I work from home) a toasted bagel sandwich with cream cheese, avocado, egg, bacon or sausage, and sharp cheddar. Mm-mm, I feel like the cream cheese really pulls it all together.

Looks great!!!

I wake up before the sun rises every morning and make sausage, egg, and cheese biscuits. I don't actually make the biscuits myself. My wife usually does this part, because if it involves a rolling pin, I am just rolling pin stupid, with stuff sticking and tearing to pieces. Plus, I make a huge mess. So, it is a team effort.

But, I just can't do oatmeal, except during apricot and peach seasons, so that I can sauté them to mix into the oatmeal.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Couple of cups of coffee. I like breakfast. But since college, I rarely eat breakfast. Back then I didn't eat because if I did, I would feel sleepy during class. Got used to eating breakfast again once at work, but no longer working. Usually a cup or two coffee and a cigarette do it for me.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My wife's sister lives in a group home an hour and half from our home. We take her out to breakfast or lunch once a month. This morning we got up early to take her out for breakfast and when we got there she changed her mind and wanted "Checker's". Ugh! I had 3 chicken tenders and some mozzarella sticks. It was my first visit to a Checker's. It was horrible. That'll be the last time she picks the restaurant.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
Couldn't sleep. So.. Just had grilled cheese sandwich with seeded Jewish rye breads and two layers of Kraft singles. Trick is to melt plenty of butter on frying pan so you can coat the breads in butter. Toast them on frying pan till light brown, add the cheese, flip it around until dark drown and crunch. Of course, American size mug of coffee to go with it.

bullet08

Lifer
Nov 26, 2018
RTP, NC. USA
I'm thinking savory oatmeal with three eggs easy and over. As always, plenty of butter, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, and cayenne pepper into a bowl of oatmeal. Top it with three eggs easy and over. Mix the whole damn thing and enjoy. And coffee.

newbroom

Lifer
Jul 11, 2014
Florida
I love breakfast foods. I enjoy bagels, fritters, doughnuts, biscuits, cream cheese, sausage and sausage gravy, bacon, grits, cornbread, pancakes, French toast, toast with cinnamon, or peanut butter, or jam, or preserves, muffins, cinnamon rolls, turnovers, oatmeal and coffee.
I have recently solved an issue with biscuits and gravy. I haven't been very mobile lately and try anyway, not to eat at fast food or even regular restaurants, I've been craving the B&G and found out that Great Value canned sausage gravy and Mr's. B's frozen biscuits work just fine! I use my toaster oven and a piece of tinfoil to cook the biscuits. I usually flip the biscuits with about 10 min. cooking time remaining.