NBA Defense
Creedence Clearwater Revival
Pemmican Sweet and Hot

I’m probably forgetting something

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
I’d also like to see the practice of repairing damaged/faulty household items instead of dumping them and buying new replacements

It’s really not that long ago since a time when if your toaster, TV or refrigerator etc developed a fault you’d get it repaired because the people and the spares were there to do it, sadly not anymore

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Also, not sure what you guys use over there but in supermarkets the issuing of plastic carrier bags was replaced with folks having to buy these industrial strength ‘bags for life’

It’s not really that I want the plastic carrier bag to make a comeback, more so that we need to return to that time we did use them so we can figure out a better replacement because it sure isn’t every household having 30+ bags for life stuffed into drawers that we keep forgetting to take to the store so we just have to buy another one :mad:

seldom

Lifer
Mar 11, 2018
  • Summer dresses. Why did they seem to go out of style? As a young man I loved those (on women).
  • A nature and wildlife conservation ethic that is independent of political affiliation in America.
  • Societal value placed on personal integrity, honesty, humility, and compassion.
  • Sturdy clothes that last a long time.
  • Field watches without huge case sizes.
  • Allowing children freedom to explore on their own without adults always present.
  • Simple small 4x4 pickup trucks and the 22re Toyota engine.

Status
Not open for further replies.