PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
That's odd. I thought you were either a member (whether posting or non-posting or long gone) or an Anonymous (banned). We now have in-betweens with the new platform? Can members now unregister themselves? ? Throughout my nigh 21 years experience on Internet forums, accounts deactivation/deletion were solely the province of the staff.
It said New Member yesterday, but now says Guest?

Reactions: BROBS
You should see me when some bitch goes through the speed line set for 11 items with a shit load of stuff. My first question is always do you know how to add? If they answer yes then I say so you are just being a bitch because that is your nature? If she says she didn't realize she had so many items and ix contrite, I will politely ask her to review her remedial math.
I was just having a flashback of trying to get my father to keep his pants on in the middle of the grocery store.

• Haha
Reactions: BROBS and rushx9
Jan 27, 2020
I carry 8 tampers, each to clean the one before the other, by the time I do a full rotation of this 12 times all of the tampers appear to be clean, on the occasions that they aren’t I repeat the process. On one occasion i had to call out of work while doing this in the parking lot of my employment, I didn’t think anyone saw me but I still managed to get fired. I contacted a lawyer to see about unlawful termination but he told me the case had too much tampering to be taken seriously.

sablebrush52

The Bard Of Barlings
Jun 15, 2013
Southern Oregon
jrs457.wixsite.com
Politically correct tampering is THE major problem facing America today. I consider the use of a tamper to be an effete affectation of feminized metro seuxal nancy boys who manscape and then lunch. We've been given fingers and the ability to form calluses. What the hell more does a person need?

And while I'm at it, what's with all of these fancy leather pipe purses bags? What the hell is the matter with everyone. You've got pockets, damn it!! Pockets! Afraid that a pipe in a pocket will spoil your figure and you won't get asked to dance? I'll bet you all cried like little bitches when Dumbo's mother got locked up.

Use your fingers and your pockets, like nature intended.

alaskanpiper

Enabler in Chief
May 23, 2019
Alaska
Is it weird that I don't wipe my tamper on anything? I just keep tamping. It doesn't seem to accumulate any significant amount of crap.

@sablebrush52 : This type of masculine tamping toxicity is what has led to the whole tamping problem to begin with. If one cannot walk the streets of America tamping as they please and living their truth, then the American experiment has truly failed. Was it not Thomas Jefferson who once said "I may own slaves galore, but I'll be goddamned if anyone is gonna tell ME how to tamp in public!!!!!" ?

Your brazen attitude toward the emotional and personal expression of the diversity of tampers out there who are not "just like you" is clearly rooted in some sort of tampophobic Freudian desire to skip down the street tamping with a lollipop while belting Katy Perry tunes and swinging your leather pipe pouch about your neck like a hoola hoop. I suggest you educate yourself and get woke ASAP, otherwise our fine establishment here will be doomed to years and years of debating social issues such as this instead of addressing the REAL Kitchen Table Issues like the three pinch method and bowl coatings.

Shame on absolutely every single one of you. That poor man came here for an answer to an obviously dire problem, "what to wipe his tamper on," and you guys poisoned him, absolutely poisoned him with your tomfoolery. Shame shame shame... This was important to him, and we let him down. Now... we have to live with this shame.

rushx9

Lifer
Jul 10, 2019
Shelby, NC
And while I'm at it, what's with all of these fancy leather pipe purses bags? What the hell is the matter with everyone. You've got pockets, damn it!! Pockets!
Use your fingers and your pockets, like nature intended.

Why use those pansy pants cloth pockets when you have the perfectly good one god gave you?! Stick your pipe, tamper, lighter, etc up your ass like a real man!!!

anotherbob

Lifer
Mar 30, 2019
In the semi-rural NorthEastern USA
Why use those pansy pants cloth pockets when you have the perfectly good one god gave you?! Stick your pipe, tamper, lighter, etc up your ass like a real man!!!
not sure that makes you a real man, now passing it without showing discomfort might be manly, but if so you can buy me a dress and call me Susan or Barbra for all I care.