PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

dunhillmanuk

Lurker
Jul 2, 2010
Hi guys

my next pipe i would like to purchase is a castello sea rock when i have saved a few pounds

what about you

pstlpkr

Lifer
Dec 14, 2009
Birmingham, AL
I may have to acquire either a Horn by Luigi Papalia, or a Large Poker.
papalia_20_1.jpg

fred

Lifer
Mar 21, 2010
Yes Kevin, PAD (Pipe Acquisition Disorder) can strike anytime, especially

when you're trying to be frugal. Resistance is futile. Still, it's a fine

madness, even if it's the fast track to the poorhouse.

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
See I was all set to be a good boy and not spend money on pipes for a while. Then this damn box pass came up and taught me that I am a confirmed aromatic smoker, so I have to buy at least one new pipe to accomodate the new tobacco interest. See how I turned that around to make it seem like a necessity. My girlfriend bought it too he he he. Now I feel it's time to buy that Ardor I have been coveting for a while. I can tell that this new tobacco interest is going to have me on the PAD rampage so I will probably buy a new Stanwell and perhaps my first Peterson in the not so distant future as well.

changojoe

Might Stick Around
Jan 5, 2010
this month i got hit by "P.A.D" and got 3 estates almost new!! and that got me "T.A.D"

HELP!!!!!!!!!!! oh well happy birth day to me!!!LOL!

surfmac211

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 28, 2009
Jacksonville, Florida
I would absolutly LOVE to have this pipe and add one more J Alan to my collection but I would have to save up for it and it will be gone by then :(

002-376-0065.jpg

But realisticly I will probably get this guy David Jones to make me a custom large rusticated poker. I have 5 pipes of his all for around 50 to 60 bucks and they smoke like a dream. Heres his website for you to take a look of his stuff on ebay Here

recurl

Lurker
Aug 14, 2010
Have some real nice purple plum wood just about ready to turn. My plans are to make myself a poker with a deer horn or lacewood stem ring.

classicgeek

Part of the Furniture Now
Apr 8, 2010
Just finished satisfying the ol' PAD and TAD. I'm just sittin' back and enjoying the fruits of my depravity.
Simon

rybo

Might Stick Around
Aug 2, 2010
@surfmac wow!!! that's beautiful...i'll go ahead and say i want that too :)
i'm still breaking in my Stanwell and LOVING it. but when i next purchase a pipe i think it will be a danish freehand or something similar. here are two that i'm in love with.
4897856906_47cc248a36_b.jpg

4897856970_316b74d14a_z.jpg

anyone got some free money to send over?

Status
Not open for further replies.