PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoru

Part of the Furniture Now
Jan 5, 2011
One day I want the sherlock holmes sets from Peterson, and ebony and ivory from them, and a calabash.
But my next pipe? If I can -ever- find one since that one got away. . . a Green Spigot 307 p-lip from Peterson, more specifically, one that has what I call a forested grain (its the one that, when the pipe is green, looks exactly like a bunch of trees) It's the one that got away, and I'll be so sad if I never find another one. . .. On the other hand I'm more than willing to wait a few years to find one, because the longer it takes to find one the happier I'll be when I do.

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
I was manhandling that exact Sav yesterday Jules--and was very tempted to take it home. The blasted finish is done exceptionally well, and the smooth band really makes it a class act. And it's light as a feather, just a really well-executed pipe. I highly recommend you get it!

romeowood

Lifer
Jan 1, 2011
The Interwebs
Oh no don't tell me that romeo. I need someone to tell me i shouldn't get it, not how nice it is lol
Just imagine how stunning it would look sitting next to a glass of whisky, the colors perfectly complementing each other, the aroma of smoke and spirit mingling...BUY THE PIPE....BUuuuyyyYYY theeee PIIIIIIIIIIIIIIPE :nana:

iowamike

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2010
That Sav Porto Cervo is beautiful!

How is it to clean bent stem pipes? I only have straights.
Buy The Pipe Jules

Status
Not open for further replies.