What Pipe Brand Don’t You Own But Want To?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

LeafErikson

Lifer
Dec 7, 2021
Oregon
I tried a Peterson when I first started pipe smoking and ended up returning it as I wasn't impressed. I'd give a Pete another shot at this point. My go-to briars are unfiltered Savinellis with the 3mm drilling.

Reactions: dcon and emac.917

Uguccione

Can't Leave
Jan 22, 2024
Italy
I'd like to find a Stanwell Hans Christian Anderson with both stems. Yeah, I know I dream big.
Why? It doesn't seem like a prohibitive price to me...

AreBee

Part of the Furniture Now
Mar 12, 2024
Farmington, Connecticut USA
I've only been smoking pipes for about 6 months and my first pipe was an estate Meer that was gifted to me. Proud of my Italian-American heritage, I thought that a Savinelli would be in my immediate future. 12 pipes later I still don't have a Savinelli and one is STILL on my list.

RudyH

Might Stick Around
Sep 1, 2022
Wisconsin
I'd like to have a couple of the pipes that used to be sold at Walgreens on a counter display near the cash register. Yellow-Bowl, Grabow (spelling?) I had a couple long ago, and gave them away when I stopped smoking long ago. They were good. Starting pipe smoking again was a bit of sticker shock.

Zeno Marx

Starting to Get Obsessed
Oct 10, 2022
In the earlyish/mid 90s, I sold off 90% my pipe collection, as I stopped smoking a pipe. I miss two of them and would love to have them back. Two different makers, neither of which I have represented in my collection now. One of them came up for auction on ebay a few years ago, and I wasn't in the position to bid on it. I did save all the photos though.* I've never ran into the other one.

*I've wondered about starting a thread about pipes sold, wanted back, seen again, and not gotten. maybe so niche that it would be a dead discussion? I've also thought many times about posting a WANTED thread in the marketplaces. Not that the owner now would likely see it, or even potentially want to sell it if they did, but you just never know, do ya?

Reactions: dcon and emac.917