PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

keithnelmr

Lurker
Feb 19, 2022
Thanks, Dino
in the mood of September,
El mundo digital está en constante evolución, ofreciendo innovaciones revolucionarias y soluciones prácticas para simplificar nuestra vida. En medio de este entorno en constante cambio, Nubi PayPal Calculadora se erige como una herramienta esencial para todos aquellos que utilizan PayPal. Ya seas un emprendedor buscando mejorar la gestión de tus transacciones comerciales o un usuario habitual que desea administrar sus fondos de manera más eficaz https://payplcalculadora .com, Nubi PayPal Calculadora se convierte en tu socio confiable.
There is no there - the Books

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iC35WrKC_nY

Reactions: TN Jed and jbfrady

jbfrady

Part of the Furniture Now
Jul 27, 2023
South Carolina
This album is over 20 years old but I've only recently come across it. I've found myself pillaging their catalog ever since, but here is the song that hooked me. (Lover's Spit by Broken Social Scene)

dino

Lifer
Jul 9, 2011
Chicago
Chicago born Richard Davis left us last week.
If you are unaware of this bass giant, you have a hole in your music appreciation.
He was primarily a jazz musician but was heard on more than a few thousand recordings by rock, blues, and popular musicians, singers and instrumentalists, aside from albums on his own as soloist and with small groups.
May his memeory be eternal.
Here is a little taste of his work as a sideman as he accompanies Johnny Hartman singing "The More I see You"

And here he is on "Meeting Across the River" backing Bruce Springsteen.

mawnansmiff

Lifer
Oct 14, 2015
Sunny Cornwall, UK.
About a week or so ago member @AppalachianPipe92 posted an album by Kenny Burrell named 'Bluesey Burrell' which piqued my interest.

I found it online and listened to it twice it was so good.

Long story short I bought 4 Kenny Burrell albums on 2 CDs which arrived yesterday and I'm playing them all again today. Wonderful music by a bunch of great musicians so thanks chum for the pointer.

kb1.jpg

kb2.jpg

A bonus is I got some Andy Warhol artwork too :)

Regards,

Jay.