PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Zero

Lifer
Apr 9, 2021
TX
Count Basie to take us into the New Year!
You know, "This Could Be the Start of Something Big"

My wife just walked in on me listening to this and said that it sounded like Olive Garden, that's what I'm living with. Not to counteract this beautiful piece, I was just listening to No Leaf Clover- Metallica w/The San Francisco Symphony

milk

Part of the Furniture Now
Sep 21, 2022
Japan
71ls4LXBgXL._SL1209.jpg

tschiraldi

Lifer
Dec 14, 2015
Ohio
I've always been a fan of real Country music. Mostly the old stuff, because most of the new is more Pop, and even Hip-Hop, than Country. However... over the past year, I have discovered several artists I guess you could call underground due to the fact that you don't really here their stuff on the radio. Nashville isn't on board, just like with the old Outlaw Country music guys of the past. By far, my favorite of this new Outlaw breed is Creed Fisher. This guy is outstanding! He sings to my soul! If you are a fan of real, dirt road Country music and you haven't heard of this guy, you're doing it wrong. I went to see him at a place called Lori's Roadhouse near Cincinnati, Ohio. He put on one Hell of a show! Going to see him again in April at The King of Clubs in Columbus! I'll admit it, I'm a Creed Fisher fan boy.