What is Your Favorite Blend in the Morning?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

Watch for Updates Twice a Week

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

Bbailey324

Lifer
Jun 29, 2023
Austin, TX
I'm all over the place. Sometimes it is something sweet, lately RLP-6 or SWRA which I find to pair well with dark roast coffee. Other days it is a light English blend and sometimes something codgerish, like Winchester or Granger.

Reactions: Annaresti Red

Skippy B. Coyote

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jun 19, 2023
St. Paul, MN
My usual go-to morning blends are Carter Hall, Peterson Early Morning Pipe, or Orlik Golden Sliced. Usually Carter Hall in the autumn, Early Morning Pipe in the winter, then Golden Sliced in the spring and summer.puffy

judcole

Lifer
Sep 14, 2011
Detroit
Usually a burley blend in a cob. I have a little "first pipe" rotation, consisting of HH Burley Flake, either Anphora Original or Amphora Burley, Golden Extra, Lane Ready Rubbed, and Milan Tobacco "Our" Kentucky Club Mild.

Douglas

Lurker
Apr 1, 2023
I’m all over the place for my first morning smoke. Usually anything from english blends to codger burleys to perique mixes. My go to options are Arango Balkan Supreme, Five Brothers and Bayou Morning or Exclusive. If I had to pin it down to the one chosen most often in the morning it would be Arango.

bluegrassbrian

Your Mom's Favorite Pipe Smoker
Aug 27, 2016
Louisville
For the majority of my pipe smoking life, my first morning smoke had no discernible favorite - it varied wildly.
Since its release, though, C&D Steamworks has been my morning smoke at least 80% of the time.
Luckily I realized how much I like it while it was still in stock, and I was able to stock up.
Still, it won't last forever.

Annaresti Red

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jan 20, 2021
Concord, CA
www.tobaccoreviews.com
Usually a burley blend in a cob. I have a little "first pipe" rotation, consisting of HH Burley Flake, either Anphora Original or Amphora Burley, Golden Extra, Lane Ready Rubbed, and Milan Tobacco "Our" Kentucky Club Mild.
I'm having trouble developing a rotation, but I'm getting there, I need more pipes! That's the solution!