What is your current "go to" or "everyday" smoke?

SmokingPipes.com Updates

New Cigars

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lately I've been smoking a lot of Peterson's Holiday Season 2011 and Mac Baren's Vanilla Cream Flake. Don't really have an everyday blend, just whatever I feel like smoking at the time. I also have numerous tins and mason jars that I thumb through before deciding.

pawpaw

Lifer
Jun 25, 2011
cleveland NC
well this week it has been McB's Burley London Blend and Navy Mix. Last week for my daily VA was Briar Fox. Today I switched from Navy to McC's Red Ribbon tomorrow I will probly go back to Navy.I normaly have a burley and a VA and rotate between each so i always have a pipe burning while one is cooling once I get home no telling what I may puff.

tobakenist

Lifer
Jun 16, 2011
Middle England
At the moment Squadron Leader, for years it was Kendal Red, way back in the 70's I loved a Dutch tobacco called Eikens, used to wire wool the tin and just left kens in the middle, neat as it's my name, but great tobacco and wish it was still about.

mp31guitar

Lifer
Jun 28, 2011
I always reach for Aldadis Blue Note. I'll smoke a bowl of something else every once in a while but, I have more pipes dedicated to Blue Note.

sherlock

Can't Leave
Aug 21, 2011
That's really hard to say, I guess it would be Frog Morton on the Town or Rose of Latakia, but I have been smoking a lot of Penzance lately.

igloo

Lifer
Jan 17, 2010
woodlands tx
I have a bunch of blends in jars that have accumulated over time . But just about every day usually late at night is Rattrays 3 Noggins it makes me sleepy . And being a lifelong insomniac ,that is a good thing . :puffpipe:

lyst36

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 28, 2011
Carter Hall or Butternut Burley, for the most part. I do enjoy the 1-Q when I have some around.

tab812

Starting to Get Obsessed
Dec 27, 2011
Floyds Knobs, IN
I don't have an everyday smoke. I smoke a lot of different brands throughout the day however, my first smoke of everyday is Chelsea Morning

Status
Not open for further replies.