PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kozeman

Starting to Get Obsessed
Feb 4, 2020
Woodstock, Illinois
Hah. I just tried this for the first time this morning. It's definitely in the "what the hell did I just smoke" category. I'll have to try this again later in the day some time. My thought of it being suitable because of the Bacon in the morning was completely misguided.
Not as bad after a large burger meal. I guess some tobaccos just don't serve as a first meal of the day. But,,,, some do.

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

madox07

Lifer
Dec 12, 2016
There is one blend I straight out throwed away ... Cellini classic. I never tasted a more artificially topped aromatic blend ever. I struggle with some 1792 flake right now, but I don't find it repellent, it's just too strong for my taste.

Trainpipeman

Can't Leave
Feb 4, 2021
Rhode Island
A friend of ours, from the UK, brought over some Condor on one of his visits. On his next visit, he asked if I wanted any Condor. I politely declined. I passed on the pouch to a friend, who promptly passed it on to his brother. Floral hospital soap is how I summed it up. Ghosted a good pipe, too.

• Wow
Reactions: edger and logs

Duke of Erinmore

Can't Leave
Jul 5, 2020
Bayreuth, Bavaria, Germany
For me the three most repellent blends are:

3: The Untouchables. The name speakes for itself. Tongue bite with chemical flavour.

2: DTM BiBo. Tastes like lemon toilet cleaner.

and the worst:

Samuel Gawith Black XX.

It looks like a turd after weeks of constipation and has not only that awful tar-oil taste, but will make the next 5 bowls in the cursed pipe taste the same.

Reactions: logs

The Clay King

(Formerly HalfDan)
Oct 2, 2018
Chesterfield, UK
www.youtube.com
A friend of ours, from the UK, brought over some Condor on one of his visits. On his next visit, he asked if I wanted any Condor. I politely declined. I passed on the pouch to a friend, who promptly passed it on to his brother. Floral hospital soap is how I summed it up. Ghosted a good pipe, too.
I've tried Condor in my clay pipe.

Reactions: Trainpipeman

Servant King

Lifer
Nov 27, 2020
Frazier Park, CA
www.thechembow.com
Vauen Auenland Evening Mixture. Tasted like Ernest Borgnine's asshole. Second place would have to be Peterson Nutty Cut. Tasted like Ethel Merman's bellybutton lint. Bronze medal goes to CAO Cherrybomb, which I'm going to go ahead and claim is not actually pipe tobacco. The dottle, the heat generated...I was more confused than Liberace at a Spearmint Rhino.

Reactions: BROBS and logs
Status
Not open for further replies.