PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

rmpeeps

Lifer
Oct 17, 2017
San Antonio, TX
I keep a couple of pedestrian pipes I. The truck, in the toolbox.
I repurpose those old 35mm film cartridges and keep a couple of blends in the glovebox.
This revelation with the film cartridges came when I came upon one 2 years old, filled with GH&Co Dark Birdseye that was totally smokable.
Nowdays I’m never in a pinch when I’m on the road, even for a week.

AlabamaDan

Can't Leave
Dec 24, 2019
Alabama
I keep a couple of pedestrian pipes I. The truck, in the toolbox.
I repurpose those old 35mm film cartridges and keep a couple of blends in the glovebox.
This revelation with the film cartridges came when I came upon one 2 years old, filled with GH&Co Dark Birdseye that was totally smokable.
Nowdays I’m never in a pinch when I’m on the road, even for a week.

Where in the world do you get 35mm film canisters anymore?

Reactions: kurtbob and JMcQ
I turn tobacco into smoke and ashes, and then mix the ashes with water and a little sand to make a concrete that I am building a large pyramid with in my backyard. It's not going as fast as I want, but it does keep me on my toes with how many bowls to smoke in a day.

As a side note, I also turn furniture into palates... puffy in which I will decorate the pyramid when I am done.

scloyd

Lifer
May 23, 2018
My wife buys jelly/jams/preserves in Mason jars from the Farmer's Market. I wash them in the dishwasher and use re-use them for tobacco. One washing in the dishwasher and they're fine.

Mason jars she brings home with pickles/relish/salsa...those go into the recycle bin.

Reactions: edger
Sterilite food container and medium density packing foam.

pipe_travel_case_1.jpg

pipe_travel_case_2.jpg

adui

Can't Leave
Aug 26, 2019
Mesa Arizona
Generally speaking many things. Most non pipe related, though I did re purpose an old Radial Arm Saw motor into a Disc Sander specifically for pie making. I have also re-purpsed a tin for a portable ash tray when smoking my pipe.

Reactions: kurtbob and B.Fee