PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

whitebriar

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 14, 2010
retired, doing what i do best; nothing unless it interests me--before this; 30 years as civil servant--before that; communication intelligence USASA-

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
I forgot to mention that I work part time for Fruit of the Loom as an underpants waist band materials stress tester.
Whatta ya know, I'm in a similar profession. I'm a professional body oiler, this was one of my last models I lubed up.

actionbooty.gif

zunismoke

Starting to Get Obsessed
Nov 3, 2010
NC
I was an Electrician in construction for about 22 years, I then worked as an Instrument Technician for 18 years. Have been retired since late 2006. I now dabble with collecting and selling vintage tobacco. Also Collect and occasionally sell pipes. I also run a home(with my wife) for wayward animals. Currently we have 5 cats and 3 dogs, 50 Catfish, about 80 Brim and 2 Carp.

masse

Lurker
Sep 5, 2011
I sell tires for a living, mounting and repairing them. Tires for bikes, cars, trucks, forklifts and tractors etc..

And i do the bookkeeping for the company as well which i own with my brothers.

hobojoe

Can't Leave
Jun 15, 2011
Spent selling Automotive and Heavy truck parts from 1965 to 2009.

the exception was in the Navy as an Airman on the Intrepid and Forestall

With VA34 out of Cecil Field Florida and 3 years building bridges.

The bridge job came from a customer and told me "Son you need to get your feet muddy."

Joe Stewart

Lutz Florida

morlader

Can't Leave
Mar 2, 2011
Cornwall UK
Stared off in Merchant Navy then drove heavy trucks for a spell then did 25yrs as a paramedic,now retired and am a profesional grandfather and answerer of grandchildrens questions.

shaintiques

Lifer
Jul 13, 2011
Georgia
I am a youth pastor. I work with kids 6th grade all the way up through college. So I get paid to play paintball and video games but my real job is discipleship, which basically means tha I challenge guys to be the best men that they can be for the glory of Jesus Christ whih in our world is no easy task. There is so much out there that can drag you down, but a plus s that we smoke at the college group, so I get some good pipe time in every week, so I guess I get paid to smoke too!

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
I've been in some form of IT since I was 18. Started as a lackey and since then I've done sys admin, net admin, helpdesk, and everything in between (even dabbled in some SQL programming at one job). Most of my career was spend at 2 places: 1 was a multinational company that did plastic injection molding; primarily for Nokia phones. The other was here where I was the only net admin and lead help desk admin. Left there a few months ago to be a contractor at a small Army FOB in Afghanistan where I'm the night shift ADPE Technician (don't worry I don't know what it is either ;) But it's pretty slow so this forum really helps pass the time when nothing is going on.

ck12

Starting to Get Obsessed
Jul 22, 2011
I work at two different places as an AVL Tech (Audio Video and Lighting Technician) and i love it more and more each day learning new and better things. And i also go to school as a full time student.

frankmc

Lurker
Oct 3, 2011
I am self employed. I run my own research business from home. I research zoning and permit information and sign ordinances for sign companies all over the United States. I am also attending school as a Web Designer so i can also add that to my business.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
But it's pretty slow so this forum really helps pass the time when nothing is going on
You're post count should be a lot higher then. :nana: And let's see some pics of that place over there....and not the blown up part that we always see on the sensationalized nightly news.

kamikazesasquatch

Can't Leave
Sep 30, 2011
Hobie: I don't have any pipe with me right now so I can't contribute a whole lot to the main sections of the forum yet :) I'll see what I can do about some pics.

Status
Not open for further replies.