PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobie1dog

Lifer
Jun 5, 2010
Cornelius, NC
Full time secondary instrumental music teacher,arranger,composer,musician with the emphasis on jazz,

professional trombonist and acoustical bassist currently

leading two big bands and myriads of small groups. Free-lance

musician for shows in the area,Aretha Franklin, Gladys Knight,Temptations,etc.
cool, where are you located? any video's for us?

hauntedmyst

Lifer
Feb 1, 2010
Chicago
i am also a part time exotic dancer..
I've done that and am keeping it in the wings. Even though I am older now, I understand the tips at several of the old ladies retirement homes around here are exceptional if you don't mind the Ben Gay that gets rubbed off on your g-string when they slip you that first $20. Plus, most of them can't see very well anymore so anyone not carrying a cane is considered a stud.

triprolo

Starting to Get Obsessed
Sep 20, 2009
TN
What is your book about
It's called Faith Debugged - Spiritual Insights From An Exterminator. Each chapter takes a piece of exterminating and finds the spiritual in it. So like vents on the side of the house would talk about how to properly "vent" our anger. Chapters discuss fear, roaches, spiders, safety equipment, dealing with customers, etc.
Www.faithdebugged.wordpress.com

seanz

Part of the Furniture Now
May 8, 2011
Southland NZ
Oh I forgot i am also Addicted to growing tobacco!! Addicted, :twisted:

In fact My web history is all tobacco With a few job pages

ohin3

Lifer
Jun 2, 2010
I own a demolition company specializing in commercial demolition. Also do some residential construction and demolition and am planning on getting into commercial construction in a year or so.

pipedisciple

Starting to Get Obsessed
Aug 18, 2011
I am a substance abuse supervisor for the NC Dept of Corrections Div of Alcohol and Chemical Dependency. I work in an IP facility housing some 300 men, been here 20 yrs.

schmitzbitz

Lifer
Jan 13, 2011
Port Coquitlam, B.C.
I'm a self-employed artist. I show in galleries and museums around the country. I've tried working "normal jobs" but it has never lasted long... I just don't take orders very well... so luckily, I'm one of the fortunate few that has been able to make a living from my paintings for the past dozen years.
Pics (or a link to your portfolio)? (Sorry for stealing your thunder, Hobie!)

Status
Not open for further replies.