lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
CcM3mSu.jpg

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Gurkha War Horse yesterday, would like to smoke one today but bonebtired, loaded stuff out my barn for the waste dump passing tommorow, I’m the only one they never pass up, I stack it neat and bundled.

Reactions: danimalia

diamondback

Lifer
Feb 22, 2019
Rockvale, TN
The last stick I has was an LADC Rothschild. It’s a fantastic little after-dinner dessert stick for me.

*many times I wish I had all the money back that I’d spent on cigars... my God what my pipe tobacco cellar would look like!!!

Reactions: cshubhra

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
If you like those Cains, check out Holt's weekly specials. They often have boxes for quite cheap. This week they have the Daytonas for $72/24 and the Cain F for $84/24. I avoided the cigars for a long time, because I didn't think I'd be interested in a cigar made up of so much ligero leaf, and the packaging and bands are kind of blah. In fact, I should have trusted Oliva, as the cigars are delicious and well-balanced, despite the ligero content.

Yes. I agree.
The ligero tobacco is quite good. I don’t like the construction of my current batch. I smoked 4 so far and all of them required fixing 3 times on average mid smoke. Or it may be my technique- Still new. I do see that the costlier sticks do not have this issue.

If you like those Cains, check out Holt's weekly specials. They often have boxes for quite cheap. This week they have the Daytonas for $72/24 and the Cain F for $84/24. I avoided the cigars for a long time, because I didn't think I'd be interested in a cigar made up of so much ligero leaf, and the packaging and bands are kind of blah. In fact, I should have trusted Oliva, as the cigars are delicious and well-balanced, despite the ligero content.

Reactions: danimalia
Status
Not open for further replies.