PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
A little earlier a Fuente 858 Sun Grown. This is my staple and I keep several boxes on hand at all times. In fact I was at the shop today and only one box came in so I snagged it. I am a Fuente snob smoking the 858 Sungrown

Fuente (and Carrillo, for that matter) is a true master of Sungrown Ecuadorian Sumatra wrapper leaf. I don't know which i prefer more, the 858 SG or the 44, 52 and 54 sizes of the Magnum Rosado Sungrown lines. They're all wonderful

TinCup

Can't Leave
Nov 14, 2019
Indian Ocean
Couldn't post on Sunday when I had them but since it was my first cigars in several months i'm going to post late to this thread anyway...

Had a run of the mill Romeo Y Julieta No2 but the real thrill was in smoking a Cuaba Divinos (my favourite) that I'd had in the house for a year or so but not got round to smoking. It was dried just the right amount and smoked superbly with a great aroma & really reminded me what I'd missed about a good cigar and I now need to go and buy some more this evening to see me over Christmas etc

For a small cigar it punches way above its weight

edit: forgot to say I was under the trees at the beach in 95 degree heat with a glass or two of south african sauvignon blanc :col:

Last edited:

tbradsim1

Lifer
Jan 14, 2012
Southwest Louisiana
Looking at a Tabacalera 1881 Perique Torpedo sent to me by a good friend, too damn cold and windy , North wind 15 to 25, 42 degrees, usually smoke in the house but wife asked if I would refrain till after Christmas, that’s not a unreasonable request.

Reactions: Bengel and python

badbriar

Part of the Furniture Now
Oct 17, 2012
Suncoast Florida by the Beach
Happy Sunday to everybody. Salute !
LoxsGbO.jpg
Like your choice in aged rums! Cigar ain't so bad either!

Reactions: python
Status
Not open for further replies.