PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Drucquers Banner

PipePint&Cross

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2023
Indiana
"Fresh Roasted Coffee"
They aren't especially good at marketing, or naming their company, but they roast great coffees and have very fast shipping. I usually wait until they have a 20% off sale, then add in the points I've accumulated and buy a few 5 pound bags at a time. It keeps in the deep freeze just fine.

I just discovered them, good coffee at a good price. I quite like their Tiger Nebula and Blackbeards Revenge. Do you have any recommendations?

I often order from Red Bird as I love their espresso blend.

woodsroad

Lifer
Oct 10, 2013
SE PA USA
I just discovered them, good coffee at a good price. I quite like their Tiger Nebula and Blackbeards Revenge. Do you have any recommendations?

I often order from Red Bird as I love their espresso blend.
I’ve had to move to decaf, and love their Indian Malabar. My wife is a full-bore dark roast drinker and goes with the Dark Guatamalan Huehuetenango.

Just saw that they have 20% off for Memorial Day weekend.

ophiuchus

Lifer
Mar 25, 2016
Leelanau Coffee Roasting Co. and Roaster Jack are local to me, and they’re both terrific, amongst my favorites. Luna Roasters and Starbucks are must-haves for whole bean in my kitchen. For the percolator, it’s got to be Maxwell House or Folgers. Nescafe Classico tops my list for an instant cup.

:coffee:

PipePint&Cross

Might Stick Around
May 17, 2023
Indiana
I’ve had to move to decaf, and love their Indian Malabar. My wife is a full-bore dark roast drinker and goes with the Dark Guatamalan Huehuetenango.

Just saw that they have 20% off for Memorial Day weekend.
Thanks, I'm not much for decaf, but I'll give the Dark Guatamalan Huehuetenang a try next time I place an order

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
I love coffee any day or night. My favorite go to, would be San Francisco Bay French roast. It is pretty consistent with a bold flavor. If I couldn’t get that I would settle for Cafe du Monde with chicory. Same bold taste, but I don’t notice the chicory.
Living not far from SF, I still had to look this up. Seems like an Amazon deal all around. Yes, no?

This screen shot was part of my research. Quite a range of prices for what looks like the same coffee.

Screenshot 2024-05-26 at 10.25.19 AM.png

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Leelanau Coffee Roasting Co. and Roaster Jack are local to me, and they’re both terrific, amongst my favorites. << Snipped bits out >>
Where would that be?

Please put your location in your Profile!
Why: It will save time for others when you mention local stores, weather, tobacco prices, availability, regulations, location of photos, wildfires, air quality, etc.
How: Under your avatar, (top right, left most of three symbols) you choose "Account Details", which brings up "My Account". "My Location" is halfway down.

• Love
Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon

jpmcwjr

Staff member
May 12, 2015
Carmel Valley, CA
Still a fan of Peet's coffee, widely available in this part of the state, but since I am drinking mostly cappuccinos, it's too expensive and I can't tell the difference between it and, say, Peerless- an Oakland based roaster.
So I am ordering the first mentioned coffee and will try the other whole bean dark roasts.

Thanks for a timely post on America's favorite beverage!

Reactions: CoffeeAndBourbon