Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Not sure whether to compare this more to an English, Scottish, or Dutch blend, but this has all the smoke, cocoa, nuts, and bread of all of the above. I find most 'gars a bit difficult to get into, but these Drew Estate Kentucky fire-cured MUWATs are a real pipe smokers cigar.
View attachment 80611
I think you're dead on about them being a pipe smoker's cigar. You might want to try the "swamp" versions that add a candela wrapper. I've joked before that they're kind of obnoxious tasting, but sometimes I want that! Like, I feel the same way about Gawith, Hogarth & Co. Dark Flake Scented/Aromatic.

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Magnum R
g95tSyBl.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
First Nub Cameroon. It is a decent cigar, ceder and spice are what I most get. Not sure I’d buy more. In hindsight the shorter viola should have made me think this would be stronger than its constituents would normally be. . I think it burns hotter and harsher than many.

However, still a beautiful night, tried something new and enjoyed it for what it is. Hope you’re enjoying your Saturday evenin AAF9928B-A7D5-411C-B10E-2AA827237749.jpeg

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
It's a cool, cloudy Sunday morning with winds expected in the 22 + mile per hour range. This has me in the garage with a cigar I've been wanting to get my hands on, an Adventura The Conqueror Comandante in a robusto vitola. Started out with a lot of black pepper and spice but less than a half an inch in and those tastes are practically gone, so far so good.

20210523_085822.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.