Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
How is it? Been wanting to try them, but they were out of stock last time I placed an order at Atlantic.
They start off as a Dominican pepper bomb and wood but in a unique way. It's not over powering and I can't help but retrohale for this smooth bread quality. You start picking up a citrus floral note around the halfway mark which is where I'm at right now, just flirts with a little sweetbreads flavor that complements the original profile, I like them quite a lot.

jhe033

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2020
Indiana
Diesel Unholy Cocktail...this has been kicking around the humidor for about a year. I forgot I even had them as an add-on to another purchase. It started out a bit rough, but I actually was getting an interesting floral note in the last couple inches that made me like this stick a lot better than expected.

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
Enjoying an Isla Del Sol from Drew Estate. with bourbon, see what are you drinking if you care...:)

I like this cigar, but the infusion flavors are not as awesome as I once thought. I feel like they are beginning to be too sweet. This one is getting better as I smoke dow. I’m for sure learning to taste the tobacco in cigars and finding the myriad nuances. The infused cigars are beginning to cloud that a bit.

Attachments

• 122650F6-E731-4172-924E-C751F4E9D1A4.jpeg
    122650F6-E731-4172-924E-C751F4E9D1A4.jpeg
    135 KB · Views: 2

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Tatuajue Black Petite Robosto, Damn good Little cigar, smoked on porch watching hawk search for a meal.
I didn't like paying more for Tats but that didn't stop me from buying them. At the end of the day they're always worth it and are probably, cigar for cigar, in my mind, a contender for the best brand extent.

Had I smoked more Fuente, I probably would be naming them as well.

weezell

Lifer
Oct 12, 2011
After diner treat...
GYktdwR.jpg

jhe033

Starting to Get Obsessed
Mar 15, 2020
Indiana
Brick House Maduro Robusto...another one sitting in the humidor for probably a year-plus. I picked these up about a year back and thought they were generally so-so...well some age has changed everything and it was a thoroughly enjoyable smoke with some very nice charred cinnamon and espresso notes coming through in the back 1/3.

Status
Not open for further replies.