Drucquers Banner

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Its about a middle strength, good flavor. I’m about halfway through a box of these. I’ll try the lanceros next.
Time to take a trip to...

20210328_193716.jpg

I am partial to the My Father No. 4 and Illusione Fume D'Amor Juniperos as my favorite lanceros... The Tatuaje Brown/Miami/Seleccion del Cazador is a good one too, the Especiales is the name of the size. The Tatuaje Black Label has a Petit Lancero (a clever marketing term for a 6" x 38 panatela) that is also a great smoke!

Trying to decide between a La Imperiosa CG, Caldwell Long Live the King toro or a My Father Le Bijou torpedo for my evening cigar tonight...

saltedplug

Lifer
Aug 20, 2013
Time to take a trip to...

View attachment 75577

I am partial to the My Father No. 4 and Illusione Fume D'Amor Juniperos as my favorite lanceros... The Tatuaje Brown/Miami/Seleccion del Cazador is a good one too, the Especiales is the name of the size. The Tatuaje Black Label has a Petit Lancero (a clever marketing term for a 6" x 38 panatela) that is also a great smoke!

Trying to decide between a La Imperiosa CG, Caldwell Long Live the King toro or a My Father Le Bijou torpedo for my evening cigar tonight...
Le Bijou all the way!

lelik

Lifer
Aug 21, 2019
Arturo Fuente Rothschild Maduro
EeNRR41l.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
I see. Well if 2000 is not the year, it’s not a 2000 because that’s a Robusto
I stand corrected. I thought the 2000 represented the sub-brand. However, now I understand the sub-brand is “Series” and within the Series, are the numbers representing the sizes.

Example in my head, 2000 was the $6.00 cigar and 3000 was a better quality, color, slightly different blend, $8.00 cigar, on up the line.

For sure I didn’t mean 2000 as the year. I would love to see what an aged cigar like that might taste like. All mine are no less than a few months old if that (unless they have been hanging around the shop for a long time).

dcon

Lifer
Mar 16, 2019
Jacksonville, FL
How are those? I was interested in getting some when they had a sale on them a few months ago, but didn't pull the trigger until it was too late.

Smoking a Herrera Esteli Norteno. This is a good example of a San Andres-wrapped cigar I never had any real love for in the past, but seem to enjoy a lot more right now.

View attachment 75290
I have been real impressed. I have not had a bad one out of the bundle yet. Considering that I got them for less than a buck an a half a stick, they are one of the best bargains in cigars. I will undoubtedly make the plunge again, probably for some Cameroon wrapped seconds the next time.

Status
Not open for further replies.