PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Yesterday I tried to smoke a Bolivar Belicoso Fino, it was horrible, green tasting, uneven burn, finally threw it away, told myself it must be me, then went and got a Bolivar Confrada 554 Robusto, and No it wasn’t me, shows you sometimes price wise it isn’t always the greatest!
Ain't nobody got time fo that! Good call Brad!

Rockyrepose

Lifer
Oct 16, 2019
Wyoming USA
Last night after we got home from dinner I had another Illusione Fume D'amour Clementes. I really enjoy that cigar, my lost island smoke.

Earlier today watching the Bill's game and enjoyed a Tatuaje T110 Capa Especial Sumatra, just another great smoke. My after dinner cigar for tonight is going to be a Herrera Esteli Miami, what a great weekend.

20210926_130448.jpg

20210926_181431.jpg

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
Man I've got to say, every single espresso you pull looks so good, thick oily crema, strong and robust.
Gets me thinking about roasting and grinding my own beans, the 3 dollar stuff I'm buying may not be cutting it lol
Thank you. I just use a Flair Neo with the standard pressurized basket/brewhead. I have really enjoyed roasting my own coffee a lot. It's fun, cost effective, and as great way to explore the coffees of the world. So I say go for it.

Now smoking a Herrera Esteli Miami with coffee from Java, Indonesia.

20210926_185736.jpg

jttnk

Lifer
Dec 22, 2017
Phoenix, AZ
La Gloria Cubana Spanish Press with ice water.
Thank you. I just use a Flair Neo with the standard pressurized basket/brewhead. I have really enjoyed roasting my own coffee a lot. It's fun, cost effective, and as great way to explore the coffees of the world. So I say go for it.

Now smoking a Herrera Esteli Miami with coffee from Java, Indonesia.

View attachment 99702
Inhad one last week. I really enjoyed it. I also like the Blue label version.

Status
Not open for further replies.