2 Fresh Former Pipes

PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had a MUWAT Fire Cured Chunky last night, nice little cigar, burnt great, woody, cinnamon and some cocoa. Milder than Toscani, won’t replace them :)
You might like these, MUWAT Bait Fish. I always grab them when I see them at the shop.
I get more of the madura in the flavors.
MUWAT Bait Fish

danimalia

Lifer
Sep 2, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area, USA
How was it? Are they worth picking up a few?
I'd grab a single or 5 pack to see if it see if you like them enough for more. There was definitely nothing bad or wrong about it, but I am not sure it was special enough to justify seeking out more, IMO. I thought the Series E I had last night (made by Tabacalera Pichardo, as opposed to Las Calaveras which is made by My Father) was a superior smoke, but I have really been enjoying a number of the cigars made by Pichardo lately, so YMMV.

jvnshr

Staff member
Sep 4, 2015
Baku, Azerbaijan
You gotta let us know how it tastes and smokes lol. Looks pretty good for your first try!
That’s awesome! How was it? Im most worried about getting the draw right.
Looks handsome ? How was the taste?
I made a mistake of not testing the draw right after bunching. When I did the draw test, it was already wrapped, so didn't want to undo everything. The draw was very loose. Another mistake was not letting it rest for a day or so, because I was so excited to smoke it. Believe me or not, the taste was better than the taste of 50% of the cigars I had smoked. Spicy, sweet leathery. Tad bitterness was also present. I will share more details in a separate thread.

Jun 18, 2020
Wilmington, NC
I made a mistake of not testing the draw right after bunching. When I did the draw test, it was already wrapped, so didn't want to undo everything. The draw was very loose. Another mistake was not letting it rest for a day or so, because I was so excited to smoke it. Believe me or not, the taste was better than the taste of 50% of the cigars I had smoked. Spicy, sweet leathery. Tad bitterness was also present. I will share more details in a separate thread.
Keep it and and keep posting about your experiences!!! We love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.