PipesMagazine Approved Sponsor

pantsBoots

Lifer
Jul 21, 2020
I love La Riqueza! Haven't had one of these in a long while. Might still have a few in an aging box somewhere. Almost certain. Should look these up. Excellent cigars. Thanks for the reminder! :P

I went through boxes and boxes of their Lonsdale and whatever was close to a petit corona/Perla. Then, they disappeared. The above was some limited edition or another from 2022 and it's the same blend I remember. Waiting for a long and skinny to show up again.

BenMN

Lifer
Jun 21, 2023
St. Paul, MN
@BenMN is upping the game there... I need to find out if there's a smoking-friendly beach near me here on the south side of the narrow part of Lake Superior.

And feh. The answer is "no".
There is a magnificent spot, maybe you already know, near Cornicopia where you catch a trail eastward and are on the cliffs above the sea caves.

JoeW

Starting to Get Obsessed
Apr 1, 2024
Upper Peninsula, Michigan, USA
Today I have no obligations, so I’m finally getting around to the Alma Del Campo I bought 3 weeks ago to celebrate the end of my wife’s UP quilting store quest

IMG_5638.jpeg

I’m hoping to find that I don’t enjoy this one as much as the last, since they’re the second most expensive cigar I’ve had yet. Unfortunately, it’s as good as I remember.